𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂: 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴

✦    

✦     .      ⁺   .⁺   ★    ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺  
★ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ★
.  ★   ⁺        ⁺           ✦     .      ⁺  
.⁺   ★    ˚  ✦     .      ⁺

----------------

Y/N lied in the yellow slide of the playground, holding her wrapped hand close.
She wasn't sure if she had made her situation worse nor did she know if she'd be alone for the night. Y/N had high hopes, however, as Bakugou didn't seem like one to give up, especially on her.

Her eyes felt tired, but before she could close them to get some much-needed sleep, a hand slapped the slide, a loud bang vibrating off the walls.
Y/N jumped, securing herself and slowly crawling up as she waited for a face to appear at the bottom.
With slow footsteps crunching the mulch below and labored breaths that were like whispers in her ears, a head of blond hair stuck its face into view.

Her eyes widened as she slid down.
"Katsuki!" She beamed, grabbing his neck.
Y/N hung off him, holding his body close as his arms wrapped around her tightly. Bakugou's hands curved her waist, his head deep into her shoulder as he began to weep.
"Y/N," he whispered, savoring their hug.
Taking his face, Y/N pressed their lips together.
"I'm so sorry," she cried, continuing to kiss him, salt on their lips from her tears, "I'm sorry, Katsuki."

Bakugou pulled back, taking her arms and looking down to see if she was injured.
"Did-did they get to you? Did you run? What happened to your hand?!"
He pressed his thumb to her palm, making her wince.
"I'm fine," she laughed, rubbing his cheek, "I got away."
With another kiss, Bakugou shook his head, "I don't understand. Tell me who they are, Y/N. What do those bastards want with you?"

Y/N sat down on the lip of the slide, sighing as he joined her, "they've hated me since I knew them. We met in like middle school. Been the same ever since."
He slapped her arm, "do you fight them? The fuck is there deal with you?"
"After they heard I was quirkless, they started to pick on me. Small stuff, but after I fought back, it got worse."
"You guys fight that often?"
"Basically? They love to put me in my place—sort of thing—prove that I'm powerless. They hate when I fight back."
Bakugou growled, shouting into the empty sky, "what's their fucking problem! It's obvious they suck ass! They seem like total losers!"
"They are."
"Are they done with you?"

Y/N shrugged, wiping the dried tears from her face, "I don't know. Probably not. I think the worst is yet to come."
Bakugou closed his eyes, pressing his hands to his face, "This is fucked, Y/N."
She rubbed his back, resting her chin on his shoulder.
"You're amazing. Those fucks—why don't they—ugh they suck."
Bakugou hated how much they reminded him of himself. Y/N never saw it that way.

She got closer to him, cuddling up beside his body like the morning would never come.
"Stop talking about it. I just want to be here with you, Katsuki."
She rested her head upon his chest, his heartbeat faster because of her touch.
"This is serious, Y/N."
"Their day will come. There's no reason to get upset."
Bakugou ran his fingers through her hair, caressing his hand down her face as her eyes fluttered close, "I'm sorry for the stuff I said when we first met. You came here to escape that. I made it worse for you."
She chuckled, her lips pink with gloss, "You made things better, Katsuki. You were right about me. All I did was feel sorry for myself. I wasn't getting anywhere like that."