11

"Long time no see Minho."

Minho's hands start to shake uncontrollably and he couldn't take his eyes away from her.

"W-What are you doing here– No, where's y/n?!?" He snaps back to reality, remembering his main task.

"Oh come on," she walks towards him and wraps her arms around his neck, fluttering her eyelashes innocently. "Don't you want to know how I've been doing? I've missed you baby~"

Chan takes a step forward to stop her but Minho interferes and says, "Keep your hands away from her."

Felix looked at him like he was crazy. "Hyung!! What's wrong with you?!?"

"Let us talk privately, leave the room."

"Are you an idiot–"

"I SAID GO!"

Semi grins and waves them goodbye as Chan pulls Felix away reluctantly. What was Minho thinking? They both grit their teeth in frustration and stood outside impatiently.

"We can't just do nothing!! Minho's making dumb decisions since he's so blind by his past love!!!" Felix yells while clenching his fists in anger.

"He's not in his right mind right now. Let's just hope he won't be tricked by her again..." Chan pats the younger boy on the back, trying to calm him down.

~♤~♡~◇~♧~

"Guys, come over here!" Jisung whisper-yells to the other two behind him as he hid behind a wall. "I think I saw someone just leave that room. He looked like a guard, so maybe she's in there!!"

"Well let's check it then," Hyunjin agrees and they wait until no one was around. When the coast was clear, they hurry and make it to the door, finding it locked.

"I got this."

Changbin pulls out a gadget from his pocket and breaks the lock, allowing Jisung to open it and enter first. Once he saw the figure of the limp girl who laid unconscious on the floor, he immediately ran over and held her in his arms.

"Y/n!! Wake up!" He scans your face, noticing your eyes slowly fluttering open.

"J-jisung?" You mumble out before touching his face to make sure he was real. When you confirmed it, you sigh in relief and smile at him. "So you really did come to save me."

"Of course! How could I not?" He grins ear to ear until Hyunjin coughs purposely, ruining the moment. "I mean, how could we not?"

"Are you alright? They didn't do anything to you, did they?" Changbin asks kindly and you shook your head.

"They're actually pretty nice, but I still don't want to stay here with them."

"Then why were you knocked out cold on the ground?" He cocks a brow at you.

"Jaemin just kept wanting to play with me until I got tired and fell asleep. I was too lazy to go back to my bed so I guess I just laid down where I am now," you yawned, still exhausted from earlier.

"Jaemin? You know what, it doesn't matter. I'll tell the others to return back to the car," Jisung tunes into his earpiece. "Hyung, we found her. Let's leave now before anyone catches us."

15 seconds of silence pass.

"Hyung? Hyung! Yah!!"

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin looks at the boy in confusion.

"He's not responding. Do you think they're in trouble?"

"I'll tell Seungmin," he tunes in aswell. "Are Minho and the others okay? We got y/n with us right now."

"Chan told me that Minho's dealing with someone right now. If it's that much of a trouble then you can go and help him if you want."

"Sure, I'll inform you when we'll be coming back."

"Goodluck."

"Well, let's go," Hyunjin signals the others to go with him before turning to face you. "I'll bring you to the car first."

"What? Why!!" You complained, wanting to help them.

"It's not safe, and you aren't prepared."

You pouted and tugged on Jisung's sleeve to convince him.

"Hyunjin's right though, you could be hurt–"

"How am I supposed to sit in one spot patiently when I know you're fighting for me?! I promise I'll help!! Please~" you held his hand with both of yours and his heart skipped a beat.

"I-I guess you can..." he gulped slightly flustered but you were too dense to notice.

"Thanks Sungie!!" You let go of him. "Now let's go find the rest."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the younger boy who was clearly head over heels for you, but sighed and followed Changbin as he lead the group.

You trailed behind until you gasped at the people blocking you guys from going any further.

"Trying to escape now, are we? I'm sorry but you can't do that unless we get what we want," Ten pointed his gun at us three other men stood by his side.

"Johnny, Yuta, don't kill 'em, just capture them," Taeyong commanded and they nod their heads.

Jisung stood infront of you protectively, whispering to you right before a fight broke loose.

"Run, don't let them hurt you."

You didn't want to leave them but Jisung didn't give you another choice.

"GO!!"

Listening to his words, you sprinted away as you looked for Chan, Felix, or Minho. You could hear the gunshots and yelling through the building.

"Where are they??" Your steps slowly stopped when you heard a certain voice talk from the room to your left. "That has to be him..."

You walked quietly and glanced inside to see Minho there, a smile growing on your face.

"Min–" you called him but immediately clasped your hand over your mouth and hid once again when you noticed he wasn't alone.

There he stood, his arms wrapped around the waist of an unknown girl as they kissed passionately right before your eyes.

Your smile dropped and your heart sank to the bottom of the ocean. What was this feeling? Why were you so upset that he was with a girl? And why did you want to cry so bad as they devoured each other's faces?

Maybe it was true. Maybe whenever you told yourself that you haven't and wouldn't fall for Lee Minho, you were lying. But of course you realized it now. You wanted to be her, the girl he was with right at this moment. The only thing you could feel was pain as the scene unfolded only a few meters away from you.

You wanted to reveal yourself, yelling at him so he would stop what he was doing and focus on you and you only. But you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Your voice could barely come out above a whisper and you couldn't face him, not when he's with her.

So you slid down to the floor, pulled your knees to your chest, and began to silently cry. He was in love with someone else, and that wasn't you.