08

You were in your room when you started to get nervous. The day was almost over and the members still aren't back.

"Does it usually take this long?" You fiddled with your fingers until you finally made up your mind to talk to Minho about it.

You walk to his room and knock on the door. When you hear a small 'come in', you entered and found him sitting at his desk.

"Do you need anything?" He raises a brow, looking at you as you stood infront of him.

"Well, I uh, was wondering when the others would come home."

"I'm not sure, they can sometimes take a while. But don't worry, if anything went wrong then one of them would've contacted me by now–"

Minho got cut off as his phone began to ring.
Your eyes widen and he looks to see that Changbin was calling. He answers it and as he puts the device next to his ear, he grits his teeth. You couldn't hear what they were talking about but something about the voice on the other side didn't sound like Changbin. Once the call ended, Minho looked furious.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" He stuffs his phone into his pocket before standing up and heading towards the door.

"Wait, where are you going!!" You grab his arm with both of your hands to stop him.

"I'll be back, I need to go deal with something first."

"That's exactly what Jisung said to me before they left!! Tell me what happened! Why did Changbin call?!" You plead, looking into his eyes.

Minho sighs before quickly summarizing everything since he knew you weren't going to let go until he did.

"That wasn't Changbin. It was the leader of Nct, a different mafia. He has the members tied up and won't let them go until he gets what he wants. I don't know what he's doing with them. You said they were going to deal with Treasure, but that doesn't matter at the moment. Right now, I need to get them back, so i'm going to meet him at this address," he shows you the location on his phone before leaving the room.

"Wait!! Take me with you!!"

He stopped in his spot before taking a glance at you.

"No, you're staying here."

"What? Why?!"

"Because you probably want to escape on our way there."

"I won't! I promise!!"

Minho looks your face up and down to see no hint of hesitation or untruth.

"Why though? Why would you want to come when you know how risky it is?"

"Because I care for all of them too!! Sure I want to go back home... but I don't want to run away while the rest are in danger!!!"

There was a long pause until he sighs in defeat, nodding his head. You smile before he hands you something. The cold metal making your hands shiver just like the first time you held it.

"If you really want to go with me, then take this. Hyunjin taught you how to shoot right? Then use this gun to protect yourself."

You didn't want to shoot at people, but if that would save the others, then you're willing to try.

______________

"Whatever you do, don't leave my side. And don't talk either. Keep the gun hidden somewhere on you and only pull it out when I tell you to," Minho carefully instructs as you were standing outside a giant stone building.

You had no idea where this was. It seemed far away from the city and looked empty.  There were cracks all over the cement floor, as well as dried weeds and bushes. It looked like the 'dark side' of the area in dramas. You know, the places where gangsters would spray paint all over the walls and bikers would hang out at.

It would be a lie if you said you weren't scared. After all, you've never done anything like this. But here you were, standing close to Minho as you entered the quiet and lifeless building.

"Lee Taeyong, I'm here. Where are you?" He said, his voice echoing through the place.

It was silent before someone's silhouette came out from the shadows.

"So you made it."

"You're not Taeyong," Minho looks at him, a stern expression displayed on his face.

"You're correct, I'm Ten," the man leans casually on the pillar next to him. "He's this way, but before you come any closer, who's the girl? I didn't think you'd bring anyone since we have your members."

Ten's eyes meet yours and he sends you a small smile. At the moment, he didn't seem to be a bad guy. You easily would've mistaken him as some normal university student.

"To be honest, I don't really know much about her. But she wanted me to bring her along," Minho shrugs his shoulders which slightly hurt your feelings.

"By the looks of it, she doesn't seem like someone who could cause some trouble. So I'll let it slide, but let me atleast know her name."

"It's y/n."

You didn't know why, but instead of Minho saying it for you, you did it yourself, even though he told you not to talk. He glares at you for not following his orders but moves on quickly after.

"Nice to meet you y/n. Well, let's go to Taeyong shall we?" Ten motions for you both to follow him with his hand.

After taking several turns, he opens a door and there you see another man standing in front of 7 bodies, tied in chairs. You immediately recognized them and so did Minho. You could see his veins pulse in anger at the sight.

"Let them go, Taeyong."

"Not until you give us back what you stole, Minho."

The tension in the room grew more and more, their eyes locked onto one another.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't steal anything from you."

"Is $100,000 nothing to you? Do you think we wouldn't notice the loss of money?"

"What?" Minho looked at him in disbelief. "We didn't take a single penny from you."

Taeyong chuckles deeply, hands stuffed in his pockets.

"You have 10 seconds to confess before something bad happens to this one," he nudges Jisung who had duck tape covering his mouth and Minho held back his fist from landing on his face.

And then you noticed his signal. Remembering what he told you, you gulp before pulling out your gun in an instant. You didn't believe you could do it, but you attempted it anyway.

*Bang*