Taekook (The Game) 🔞

"Jungkook?" A cold hand taps the edge of Jungkook's shoulder. He knows how much embarassing this gonna be. How much  tensed he is.
Jungkook turns towards Taehyung, the guy who's been his crush since when they were the primary seniors in the high school. Taehyung's every posture and gesture makes Jungkook go crazy about him.
Jungkook gulps and stares at Taehyung. "Yes?"

"Didn't expect to see you here." Taehyung sits next to Jungkook shoving a hand on his pocket and placing the other on the table. "Two strong vodka shots please." He looks at the bartender.

Jungkook is feeling very tensed just like the way he always feels.

"So...do you come here often? Or today mistakenly you dropped here?" Taehyung says caressing Jungkook's thighs gently letting down shivers down his spine.

"N-no I stop here often." He lies to him. It's not like he comes here often, he came here to watch Taehyung. He can't stay without him even for some minutes.

"I see." Taehyung smirks and slides a shot to Jungkook. "Then I guess who know many girls out here."

The bar in which they are right now, isn't actually a simple bar. It's a prostitution bar.

Jungkook's ears and cheeks turns red hearing Taehyung. He gets too much embarrassed. "No- I don't like girls." He chugs in the shot scrunching his nose at the strong bitter taste.

Taehyung seemed to be a bit shocked hearing Jungkook. A small smirk slides down the edge of his lips which Jungkook didn't notice.

Jungkook's spine flinches with a shiver when he feels Taehyung's hands sliding more inside his thighs. Jungkook loved the way Taehyung is turning him on.

Taehyung notices the satisfaction in Jungkook's eyes. He gets up and grabs his hands pulling him out if the bar.
In no time they were inside Taehyung's expensive car.

Jungkook sits next to Taehyung and stares at his lustful eyes.

"Let's play a game." Taehyung breaks the silence.

"What is it?" Jungkook feels the tension in the air.

"Pleasuring game." Taehyung stares straight at Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook knows what's going to happen now. His heart beating fast. He tries to believe that this isn't a dream. This is a reality which is finally happening with him.
Jungkook stares back when he feels being pinned on the seat with Taehyung's lips on his locking it tightly.

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and kisses back deeply.

"Open your mouth." Taehyung's deep voice orders Jungkook.

And Jungkook follows it like a good boy.

Taehyung slides his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth exploring it warmly all around.

Jungkook didn't do anything . He always wanted to be controlled by Taehyung.

In not more than some more minutes that both the male were naked infront of each other, with Taehyung pushing himself deep inside Jungkook.

"H-hyung- faster." Jungkook moans out stammering.

Taehyung smirks and thrusts even faster making himself hit Jungkook's prostate.

Taehyung's groans were like music to Jungkook which has got the strength to make him cum infinitely.

Jungkook squicks under Taehyung loving the pleasure.

Taehyung leans forward towards Jungkook and kisses him making sure Jungkook feels a bit relieved from the pain.

A small sex when turned into a soft bonding, they both were unaware of it. A drunken night made the both stay drunken for each other as long as possible.

-------------------- THE END ---------------------