1°Trumpetman

Rodolfo was a normal man named Ruan until one day things started to get weird.

Ruan was in the middle of the sidewalk of a 2-way street when he came across a pervert in the middle of the street causing a great misfortune that person was Trumpetman.

Trumpetman, the brunhet man

 Trumpetman was causing the biggest trumpet olokaust in the middle of the avenue, the cars were all lowered because the real power of Trumpetman is the lowering of cars, that's the very origin of Trumpetman's powers is the fact that he didn't fini...

Trumpetman was causing the biggest trumpet olokaust in the middle of the avenue, the cars were all lowered because the real power of Trumpetman is the lowering of cars, that's the very origin of Trumpetman's powers is the fact that he didn't finish high school and for  this he was a fan of low cars he became so crazy about low cars that he became the man with a flair, and now he seeks redemption by lowering all cars on the 2-way street, he wants to show that low cars are the best cars there are.

However, with all this misfortune, the DMV vehicles want to fine the lowered cars, as Trumpetman had not registered with the DMV that lowered all those cars, he was fined, and as he did not work and had no money he ended up being arrested.

So Trumpetman disappeared and did not demote any cars in prison, at the same time Ruan, seeing all that, was devoid of attention and went on with his life.

But Rodolfo's story is about to unfold in the next chapter, will we know Rodolfo's probable origin?  Stay tuned and don't miss this amazing romance love story and things like that

Hehe Thanks for reais over read and Sorry for my bar english the history was made by a brazillian