Chapter 27

Once we reached the prefects bath, he almost instantly started getting undressed.

"Potter! What if someone walks in on us?" I whispered loudly.

"Barely anyone comes up here, we'll be fine," he said with a 'are you dumb' tone.

I rolled my eyes as I started to get undressed as well. I could feel Harry glancing at me, and I started laughing.

"Turn around," I giggled as I started to take my underwear off.

He smirked as he climbed into the water, and I hopped in not long after. The bubbles were up to our chests, so I could only see his face.

We both stared at each other for a good 2 minutes, before he said something.

"You're everything I've ever dreamed of, Jocie."

I stared at him as my lips parted in complete awe. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. When I looked at him, everything was okay. There was no weight pulling me down into the shadow I so desperately wanted to hide away in. I was free when I was with him.

I felt as though there was no need to reply, so I just lightly smiled, and scooted closer to him. I cupped his face in my hand and leaned in for a light kiss.

His lips were warm from the moisture in the air, and I squinted my eyes as I looked deep into his.

Most people would call them "oceans" or something of the sort, but that's not what I saw. I saw deep into them, past his pain, past his trauma, and into his soul.

Beautiful it was. Warm, but crisp, and slightly damaged. It was as though I could feel the anger and bitterness dissolve, the longer I stared.

"Are you alright?" He chuckled.

I snapped out of my trance and smiled.

"Yeah, sorry," I giggled.

"You looked like a statue for a minute there," he grinned.

I couldn't help but laugh. I lightly splashed some water at him and he looked taken aback.

He then made a big wave with his arm and soaked my hair and face.

I started laughing as he continued to splash me and we were both splashing each other until I went under the water.

I quickly came back up, but he wasn't there when I did, so I went back under. As soon as I went under again, he came back up, and we continued this game until I stayed above the water so he ran out of air.

I started to laugh uncontrollably as he caught his breath, but he didn't look too happy.

In fact, he looked rather scared, or shook, and his eyes were looking behind me.

I slowly turned my head around as my heart pounded. My stomach dropped as I saw Cedric standing by our clothes, looking extremely confused and rather angry.

"You're not allowed to be in here," he said, almost yelling.

"Says who?" I snapped.

"You're supposed to be in class," he stated as he threw some towels near us.

"Oh really? I had no idea!" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes as he stepped closer to us.

"Just leave, Cedric," Harry said quietly.

"And what makes you think you can tell me what to do, Potter? You cheated on her, correct?"

Harry gulped as his jaw muscles tightened. Cedric picked up the towel and held it open.

"I can't believe you two. Put your clothes back on, Jocie."

I cringed as I stepped out of the water. Cedric turned his head away as he wrapped me in the towel.

Our faces were inches apart, and I was so unbelievably angry with him I could feel fumes coming off of me.

"Stop being a jealous prick and go fuck your new girlfriend," I whispered.

I saw his jaw clench as he avoided eye contact. He then walked out, and I started to get dressed, hoping Harry wasn't looking.

Once he got out of the water and walked over to where I was, I knew he wasn't looking at me by the way his face looked. He looked very upset, and I knew he was going to be moody for the rest of the day.

"Are you upset with me?" I asked as I threw my shirt on.

He whipped his head around as his eyebrows furrowed. He started to button his trousers.

"Of course not," he scoffed.

He then placed his hand on my shoulder as he looked into my eyes.

I nodded my head in response as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Where to next?" I asked as I buried my head in his shoulder.

He let out a soft chuckle and I started laughing.

"Hogsmeade?"