It All Comes Together

The doctors made me wait in the hall so I'm out here pacing back and forth not knowing whether my girlfriend is okay or not. After about an hour and a half long wait a tall, stud with ocean blue eyes and blonde dreads walk out and to my surprise she tells me she's going to be the doctor over Cass. I've never been attracted to a white girl before, no I'm not racist, I just never have been. On top of that as long as Cass and I have been together; I've never looked at anyone else in this way. The doctor introduces herself as Kelsey and tells me I go in and see Cass. She stops me as I start walking to the door and tells me everything that had happened to Cass and says she needs me to be strong for her right now. I thank Dr. Kelsey and walk into the room. Cass is sitting up, smiling when I walk in. I hug her gently and she looks at me crazy. I tell her I don't want to hurt her and she says nothing I do could hurt her. I hug her tight and kiss her forehead. When I lay beside her, I ask whether she wants to talk about it or not. She looks at me and say .. "I was walking to the store from the car and this guy walk up and grabbed me. He was about 6'7 and buff as hell. He told me to shut up and took me to his van..." "Cass" I interrupt because I see the tears in her eyes "He raped me, Alex. Why would he do that." I hold her close to me and tell her its okay and I'll never let anyone hurt her again. She eventually falls asleep in my arms and thats when I cant hold back my tears anymore. I promise myself that if I ever see this guy its over with for him.