chapter 7

Ryland' POV.

I woke up to what sounds like crying, but it's hard to tell cause it's muffled. I rolled over and looked at the clock. 3:41am. I sat up and pushed my covers off me an stood up. I looked around and saw something on Ross' bed move, I wonder if dad brought him up here. I walked closer to it and I definitely know it's Ross. I sat on his bed and pulled the covers down a little bit and saw my older brothers tear stained face. "Are you ok?" Wow, could I be any dumber. Obviously he's not. He shook his. "Well...what's wrong?" I asked. " i-i-i had a b-b-ad drea-m." He managed to say. WHAT KIND OF *beep* *beep* DID THEY PUT MY *beep* BROTHER THROUGH!!!!  "Do you want to talk about it?"  "N-no." He stuttered. He kept crying so I hugged him and after a while he fell asleep again. I tried getting out of his grip, but man he's strong. So I just laid down and went to sleep, cuddling my big brother.

End of POV.

In the morning.

Rocky' POV.

I woke up and went downstairs, and saw mom making breakfast. I sat at the table next to Riker and waited for mom to finish the food. Everybody but Ross and Ry are awake, imma go get them. I opened the door and tiptoed in as quietly as I could. Ryland's not in his bed, where did he go? I went to Ross' bed and saw the cutest thing ever! Ross' arm is wrapped around Ryland's waist, and he had head on Ry' chest and Ryland has his arms around Ross, so he's hugging him. I took a picture and posted it on insta captioned '#bigbrolittlebrolove'. Then went and tapped Ry on the arm till he woke up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Was that really necessary?" He whispered. I nodded. I looked at Ross and then him, he sighed. "He had a bad dream." He said kinda loud. Ross flinched and opened one eye, then the other. He yawned and unwrapped his arm from Ryland and pushed himself up. He leaned against the headboard, and held his head. "Owwww..." He said really quietly. "Do you need you're medicine?" I asked him. "No...it doesn't help, it just makes me act like an idiot." I chuckled. "Well let's go have breakfast." I said. Ry jumped up and ran downstairs. "Geez, someone's hungry" Ross laughed a little and got up slowly. He stood there swaying for a minute, then went to go downstairs. I stayed next to him in case he fell or something. We sat at the table. We were all in the middle of eating, when someone dropped their fork. I looked around and then I realized it was Ross. He's right handed and it's his right arm that he can't move. Dang, must be hard to eat with your left hand when you're not left handed. Rydel picked up his fork and cut up all of his food, so all he has to do is stab it and put it in his mouth. "Thanks delly." He said. "Welcome little bro." She smiled. End of POV.

"Ok guys, it's time for band practice." Riker said.

Ross look down, upset because he can't play guitar anymore and because they had replaced him. He's happy for them, but it still hurts to know they replaced him. Everyone but him left the table, his mom was doing the dishes, his dad left for work, and the rest went down to the basement to do band practice. He stood up and slowly made his way upstairs, and to his room. His parents decided he needed a phone, so they bought him one while he was still in the hospital. He texted laura and asked her if she was busy. TEXT CONVO.

Ross: hey r u busy 2day??

Few minutes later.

Laura: nope. Y?

Ross: I was wondering if u could come over and hang out with me?

Laura:sure! Be over in 10♥

Ross: ok♥♥

END OF CONVO.

Now he just laid on his bed and waited.

What's up people?!?

On Sunday it's going to be my great grandparents 80th anniversary!!!!! :O

See ya!

-Makay