chapter 6

Ross' POV.

My head hurts my head hurts my head hurts my head hurts my head hu- " hi! How ya feelin? I was told to check your injury's, and If you're ok you can leave today. But, you have to rest and take medicine. Oh! And I can't remembered if I already asked you this but, how ya feelin?" The nurse said/asked/chirped, interrupting my thoughts. I giggled a little, which made her laugh. "Well, my head hurts like hell."(haha that rhymed XD) I said holding my head with my hand because it hurts and I still laughing, which makes it like ten times worse. "Well sweetie, I've already given you your medicine, which seems to have no affect on you what so ever." She replied. "Then why bother giving it to me?" I asked. "I have no idea." And with that she did all the check up stuff and said I could leave. Then she left. Rydel walked in with some clothes in her hands, and smiled at me. "I brought you your old clothes and some of Riker's and rocky's clothes in case you don't fit yours anymore." She said. I slowly got out of bed and stood up. Woah..... There's like four of everything. I feel so dizzy. I think the medicine is kicking in, because I can't focus and I feel light headed. Although it doesn't take the pain away at all, if anything it makes it worse because it hurts my head when I laugh and right now everything looks funny so obviously I'm laughing. Delly held onto my arm to help me gain my balance and held my old clothes up to me to see if they would fit. "Woah! You're like a whole foot taller than before! I think you would wear Riker' clothes. Do you need help puttin' them on?" She asked. Still giggling, I said yes. So she helped me sit back on the bed and wentand locked the door. She came back and took off my hospital gown, don't worry I'm wearing boxers...... I think. Then she took some black sweatpants out of her pile of clothes and started sliding them on me, she pulled me up so she could get them over my butt, hahaha. Next is a baggyish Greg shirt which just pulled over my head, I stuck my one arm through and went to do the other one, but them remembered that I couldn't move it. So she awkwardly put it through the sleeve. Then she did my socks and shoes and BAM! We're outta here. "There ya go Rossy!" She said smiling again. She helped me stand up and walk out of the room. This is the first time I've been out of the room. Unless you want to count the part when they transported my unconscious body here, but I don't count it soo.......yea anyways. We walked up to the front desk and delly signed me out. We slowly made it out to the her car, which she told me she named it Chubb's. Haha! She turned the key in the ignition and off we go. Wow...I forgot how pretty it is here. We got home and she parked the car and got out while I was trying to figure out how to undo the freakin' seatbelt. She laughed and undid it for me, how embarrassing. We slowly made it to the house, which I barely remember. The door opened and dad came out. "Wow! I haven't seen you standing up yet! You've gotten very tall!" He exclaimed. Then dad came and picked me up bridal style and I snuggled into his chest. That's the last thing I remember. End of POV.

Mark' POV.

I can't believe how tall he is. I went and picked him and started walking in side. I felt him snuggle into me chest and almost immediately I head some soft snores coming out of his mouth. Dang it! He wasn't supposed to fall asleep, everyone is going to jump out and yell surprise and welcome home. Even laura, Raini, Calum, and the directors of Austin and Ally are here. I quickly went in and whisper/yelled at them to not jump out, but it didn't work. "SURPRISE!! WELCOME HOME ROSSY!!!" He jumped and screamed then started sobbing on me. Poor kid, maybe it wasn't a good idea to have them yell in the first place. I sat on the couch and cuddled him and soon he fell asleep again. We decided to have the party thing tomorrow and everyone went to sleep, and we let the other people stay the night. End of POV.

I'm choreographing my own dance!!!

That was kinda of random, but I'm excited!

See ya!♥

-Makay