Lynn switched over from Boyd towards the mystery brunette, and then back at the boy, "Where's Erica?"

      The two werewolves went absolutely silent as Lynn asked the question, and even though neither of the two of them replied — she got her answer.

      "I'm sorry," Lynn's expression fell, and there was a sudden sadness that pitched at her heart — she had only known the girl for a short time, but she liked her, liked her fierce attitude and strength. "We got to get out of here."

      "Don't you think we've tried for the past four months?" The mystery girl suddenly snapped, and Lynn's nose twitched with the slightest bit of anger at her harsh statement.

      Lynn pushed herself up, but she still kept a supportive palm on a nearby wall. She blinked a few times as the room started to seem to spin, taking a second to breath in and out, she straightened out her back.

      "Okay, okay, let's see," Lynn spoke aloud, but it was mostly to herself. Then she realized, rapidly patting through her pants pockets, but she let out a rather loud sigh when she came up empty.

      "If you're looking for your phone, they took it away as soon as they threw you in here," the brunette girl stated, and Lynn only simply rolled her blue eyes.

      "Amazing," Lynn grumbled, rolling her shoulders to stretch them out. "Alright, so Allison knows I'm here, and she'll call Scott, and he'll get Isaac and Derek and—"

      "Did you say Derek? As in Hale?"

      Lynn curiously furrowed her thick eyebrows in the mystery girls direction, and she slightly looked confused. The girl seemed to be around the same age of herself, and Lynn started to wonder if this was some potential ex of Derek's. Something rumbled in the pit of Lynn's stomach, and her nostrils flared out a bit.

      "How do you know Derek?" Lynn questioned, tilting her head off to the side like a confused puppy.

      "I'm his sister, his younger sister."

———

"She's not answering her damn phone."

Derek huffed out in annoyance as his phone went to Lynn's voicemail for what seemed like the millionth time, and he quickly hung up only to dial her again. The phone rang for another minute, but once again failed.

"Hello?" Lynn's voice rang out through the speaker, but then there was a chuckle quickly followed. "Just kidding, you missed me. Leave a message if you want, I'll call back whenever I feel like it."

Derek gritted his teeth together angrily as he once again ended the call, knowing he had probably already damn near filled Lynn's message box.

      Currently, almost everyone was in Derek's apartment due to the fact they were figuring out a way to break into the bank vault where Boyd and Erica are supposedly. And with the way Lynn had mysteriously disappeared off the planet, everyone's concerned that she's been taken as well.

      "She's not answering me, but I mean, it's Lynn. She's gotta be alright," Isaac commented, but he wasn't sure if it was a statement or whether he was just trying to convince himself.

      Derek slightly stared, almost glared, in Isaac's direction as the boy ran an aimless hand through his hair. He knew if wasn't Isaac's fault he had fallen for Lynn, hell, Derek would hardly believe if any of her friends denied ever feeling some sort of attraction to her.

      "Mine neither," Stiles spoke up, pressing both of his palms against the desk that was currently filled with papers — maps of the bank, what it's made of and where everything's located, etc. "Scott?"

      Everyone glanced in the direction of Scott, but he simply shook his head back and forth, giving then a regrettable answer.

      "So, we have to break into the bank tonight," Derek stated as he walked a few steps closed to the table, studying the maps closely.

      "Tonight? Isn't that a little ridiculous to ask?" Stiles questioned, curiously furrowing his eyebrows together. "Look, I want to find Lynn just as bad as you, but we just literally found out where they're at. And we aren't even sure if Lynn's there."

"I know she is," Derek explained confidently, and a few feet away Isaac let out an amused, yet fake, scoff. A now slightly annoyed Derek switched over in the direction of his beta, perking his eyebrows up. "What?"

"Nothing, I mean, you just lie straight to Lynn's face and don't talk to her the entire summer and now all the sudden you can just sense where she is?" Isaac countered, and there was a most obvious threatening tone stretched in his voice, and Derek's nose twitched ever so slightly. "So, what is it, Derek? You care about her or just like playing with her emotions?"

"And is this you speaking about Evelynn as her friend or something more?" Derek hummed as a response, trying to remain calm when no doubt his first instinct was to slam Isaac against the nearby wall.

"You know what, Derek, why don't you continue what you're doing by pushing Lynn away," Isaac continued, lifting himself up from relaxing his back against a nearby support beam, getting even closer into Derek's face. "Because it's only driving her closer to me, actually."

"You'll shut up if you know what's good for you," Derek said through gritted teeth, where his breathing was now heavily increasing and he was forcing his palms so tightly together that his knuckles were turning white. "You have no chance."

"I would tell her that, because I'm fairly certain that I was the one naked with her last—"

Isaac was swiftly interrupted as Derek shot forward and wrapped two solid fists around his shirt — shoving his back harshly into the brick wall behind him. Isaac let out a little grumble of a moan from the pain, but Derek didn't stop there as he let out a threatening, booming growl into his beta's face, making him shrink back some.

"—C'mon, this is getting us no where," Scott suddenly shouted out, skipping a few steps to get in between the two angry, bickering boys, placing a hand on Derek's chest to push him back a foot or so away from Isaac — forcing him to release his grip.

"We all care about Lynn and we all want to find her, so how about we focus on that and come back to the fighting about her hand in marriage later on?" Stiles spoke up, hopefully loosening up the tension of the group, but it didn't really feel like it.

Reluctantly, Derek backed away and back towards the table with all the maps and what not. Isaac popped his jaw off to the side as he adjusted his shirt, and everyone, except Stiles, of course, could quite literally smell the anger and jealous seeping from him.

"How about we just save Evelynn Kennedy before she's supposed to be dead, huh?"

———

a/n: i've been making my chapters shorter oops but do i care? no. MORE UPDATES FOR YALL. also dedicated to you -monsoons bc you gave me inspo for the chap <3