Dont take it personal

After two days, I go to a bar with ohma and start watching the fights, I look around and see Raian, the leader Kure Erioh was talking to him, he slaps, Raian is clearly pissed but does nothing, I get up, ohma looks at me."you okay" I smile" ima go to my room." I walk to the door,after erioh walks away with his brothers, Raian stands their, I walk out " Raian" he looks over "you, YOU RUINED MY LIFE " I step back and shake my head " I never ruined anything, you were already the black sheep of the family. You ruined your own life" I start to walk from the bar and he follows." Raian,you are a strong fighter but not a humble one, your families blood line is beyond strong,anybody in your family even you could of killed me, but you decided the fight before it even started." I look at him, he growls." I don't think I'm better then you or stronger then you but you have no right to mock my parents deaths," I bow" thank you for the fight,don't take it personal" I walk away.

Raian Kure pov~
I look at her and feel anger and hate but she gives off this peace of mind, I groan and stomp to my room and break stuff and cry, for years, I was under constant pressure and torture to be better,stronger. I get up and find myself at her room, I knock and she opens shocked to see my face, not thinking I reach out and hug her tightly and cry, she just hugs me back and brings me in. I haven't felt this kinda love since my mother passed, she rubs my back and tells me everything's going to be okay, I feel my body relax and I fall asleep.

I smile and look at Raian and lay him in bed and I rub his arm and see him relax, never seen him so relaxed, i cover him. He breaths lightly and turns and grips the pillow. I look at the time and decide to get some food, I get back and he looks distressed, I walk over and touch his arm" Raian, Raian" I shake him a little. He jolts up and breaths heavy.he looks over." I'm sorry , I'm so sorry" I hug him" it's okay,it's okay" I rub his back and he groans and I give him water. I grab some food and he looks at me" w...w..why are you helping me" I don't look up while I grabbing the food" my parents taught me about forgiveness and enemies can become friends, I don't hate you. What happened that night wasn't your fault your father told you to go after my parents" I look at him" their blood is on his hands not your,you were my age only 19 still young, the damaged you" he looks down " I don't deserve your forgiveness" I give him the food and look into his eyes" you don't deserve they life you were given" I smile" when you get back to Japan, theirs a woman that might be able to help you, she took me in, just promise you'll never kill again "He nod and bows." Thank you" I smile" go ahead and get some rest, I gotta meet someone tonight.he nods and lays down. I lay down and yawn and hold his hand and fall asleep"

Raian Kure pov~
I look at her and don't understand how she can be so kind to me, I sigh and sit up and run my fingers through my hair and get dressed and leave, I place my number on the nightstand and leave,I look at her one last time.

(Time skip)

I wake up and the bed cold, I turn and he's gone, I see the paper and smile"be safe my friend" I look at the time and get dressed. I put his number in and leave, I go out with friends and we joke and I laugh and go to look out the window, I see Minoru, I smile and tell everyone goodnight and meet with him." Minoru" I hug him and he stiffen. I laugh " you okay".he looks to his right. I came to see if you were okay".I smile feeling my chest warm up"awww Minoru really". I smile and start to walk and I turn and look up at him," were you ever a fighter" he nods and puts his hand in his pocket and walks, I follow him," I was one of the strongest of Katahara's Bodyguardwhen he was younger. But one day, i fought Kanoh and was defeated, he torn my face open to form a grin, with Kanoh even calling me Takayama a weakling.Since then, i have been wearing a mask to cover my face, while I still retaining  powerful fighting spirit and desire to get revenge on Kanoh." He glances at me" your different from the rest" your not here just for money or strength.you have a different purpose" I nod and smile" my father taught me so many things, I want to learn about this world and maybe gain friends" I look up at him" you shouldn't hide the scars, you are to strong to hide them" i smile and move my hair behind my eyes and reach my hand out touching his mask" he will pay for this"I look into his eyes" be patient." I smile" good night minoru.he smiles under the mask" goodnight y/n"