Saturday with Snape

Beginne am Anfang

"You know angry sex is some of the best." Montague grabbed her arm and held her put while she tried wiggling out of it.

"Please, just leave me alone," She tried. The anger was bubbling up inside of her but she really did not want it to. Lynnea was so exhausted and wanted nothing more than to just sleep.

"Is he the reason why you're so boring? Used to be more of a spark in you." She could not stop the flares inside of her even though her whole body was sore. His fingers pressing into the muscles on her arm did not help one bit.

"No one has to know, I can find my way to your dorm... whether you like it or not." It was getting too much for her, she drew her wand and before she had even thought of a spell it fired one off by itself. 

Montague flew back, ramming into the stone wall. The music stopped, everyone was looking at her now while Owen made his way to her Roger walked to Montague.

"It's alright everyone, just a Slytherin," Roger laughed nervously and the music started back up again soon after.

"We've already kicked the guy out once," Roger sighed, he was definitely done with Montague.

"Wouldn't think him smart enough to solve a riddle," Owen huffed.

Lynnea's mind was elsewhere though, what Montague had said scared her. Would he really try and get into her dorm? 

"What a great end to a week," Lynnea mumbled before making her way to the exit.

"Where're you going?" Owen had followed her.

"I don't want to sleep alone," She muttered before bracing herself on a bookshelf, her vision was really starting to get blurry but at least the cuts had stopped bleeding.

"Right, well, I'm not letting you walk out of here in this state," He said before swinging one of her arms around his shoulders and walking her towards the boys' dormitories.

"You'll sleep in my bed," He whispered and when they made it to the stairs he fully picked her up and carried her up the stairs.

"I can get Fred for you if you want me to?" Lynnea nodded against his chest and soon after she was laid down in a bed. 

Owen pulled the covers over her and lit a candle on his bedside table before leaving.

"Owen?" Her voice stopped him halfway through and he looked back at her.

"I don't want to be alone," She said with a mouse-like voice that was so unlike her, it was vulnerable not a trace of confidence in it.

"I'll just tell someone to get Fred and then I'll be right back." He was smiling but his eyebrows were furrowed, creating a deep trench between his eyes and then he shut the door.

Lynnea pulled the pillow into her grasp as her sobs began. Everything pilling up along with her tired and hurt body had become too overwhelming for the 17-year-old and she was still trying with all her might to push everything away, to never think about it ever again.

It did not take long before she heard the door open and felt the weight in the bed of someone beside her. 

"Owen's getting Fred, he'll be here soon," Morgan said before he put an arm around her and pulled her into a sort of hug while she still had her back to him. 

Lynnea was so tired, not just from the lack of sleep but from everything. It was like she felt herself fall again, the haze coming back to shield her from everything crumbling around her, all the while she tried to keep it away.

 She was not going to fall back into it as she had after Cedric.

By saying his name, even if it had just been her mind she let out a loud sob. It all truly was coming back now, she felt the pain so deeply in her heart as if a knife was being pressed through it only an inch at a time.