𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

"Ketchup, mum?"

"Yeah, right," We watched her walk away, "Bloody hilarious jokes she told... Filthy, oh, a right laugh, your mum." We finished up dinner and I watched Maxxie leave the flat to go get his dad for tea and Tony got up to go to the restroom, I stayed sitting for a second, "You and Tony are together, aren't you?" Maxxie's mum asked.

I looked up at her and started to nod, "Uh, yeah... Yeah, I am with him."

"That's nice dear, it's good he has someone like you," She stood there for a moment, placing her hand towel down on the table, "Whatever happened to Michelle?"

I looked up at her and let out a small breath, "She's been- weird since the accident, I don't see her much, nobody really does."

She nodded at me and then turned away, facing the kitchen counters, "I see, that's too bad, she was always such a nice girl."

"Right. Yeah."

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

After a little while, I heard a knock on the door, I looked up towards the door and Maxxie's mum looked over her shoulder, "Doors open!" She called out.

"That'll be Sid," Tony said, standing up, "He's supposed to take me home," Tony needed time with his friends and not just me all the time, so they usually picked him up from Maxxie's.

Sid wasn't the one who walked through the door however, it was Chris and Jal, Maxxie's mum turned around to look at them, smiling, "Oh, Chris, Jalander! Oh, what a nice surprise... Came just at the right time."

Chris nodded, "Right."

Tony gave them a confused look, he was looking around for Sid, "Where's Sid?" He questioned them.

Jal and Chris just awkwardly stood there for a moment, looking at one another. The silence is broken by Maxxie's dad walking in the room, "Ah!" He smiled at us all, "Hi, Tony, Chris, Astrid, and hello funny name," He teased Jal, "Where'd you lot spring from?"

Maxxie's mum looked over at him, "Just finished seeing to Tony."

Chris furrowed his brow and tilted his head to the side, "Yeah... She was... Seeing to him."

Maxxie's mum then turned back to Jal and Chris, "So you're all dancing the night away tonight? But of a party?"

I looked over at Jal and Chris now, narrowing my eyes, Jal looked over to me as I stared them down and she itched the back of her head, "Uh, it's not really a party."

Chris started to nod in agreement, "Yeah, that's right."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "What party?" Tony questioned them. 

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

I walked with them to the bus stop, Tony sat on the bench, as far away from Jal and Chris as possible; he was pouting, clearly frustrated with the fact that they didn't tell him about the party. "It's a bit fucked up," I said to Jal, "He just wants to be like the rest of us again, stop hiding everything," I kept my voice low enough so Tony didn't overhear.

"I know, but, his mum," Jal said to me and I sighed. Tony's mum was taking it hard, probably harder than anyone else. She was disassociated from everything, and the handful of times I've seen her lately, I felt terrible for her. 

Chris looked over at us then he pushed himself off of the bus stop wall, "Look, sorry, Tone. But your mum says we gotta take you home," He said to him and Tony just looked over at us.