𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒂𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒚, Tony survived the accident, with some... Complications. But, he was doing his best and Maxxie was doing a lot to help him out so I wouldn't get too overwhelmed with worrying about him and so I could still focus on my studies. As we continued to walk, some young girls were sitting around a car, they all looked at us as we walked by, "Hi, Maxxie," One of them called out once they saw him, we came to a stop.

"Hey," Maxxie greeted them.

The girl who called out Maxxie looked over at Tony and me, "And who's that?" She pointed out Tony.

Maxxie looked over at him then back at the girls, "That's Tony," Maxxie said.

Another girl nodded her head up, "Hey," She greeted Tony, who just looked down, not saying anything, "What's up with you?"

Once she said this I let out a grunt of dissatisfaction, Tony just stepped forward, "I had a traumatic subdural hematoma with motor and perceptional complications," He explained to them.

"Are you mental?"

Tony paused for a moment then nodded, "Yes."

"I'd still give you one," One of the other girls said.

I let out a scoff, "Totally," One of them said, "He's well fit, yeah Queenie?"

"Yeah, he's buff."

I looked over at Maxxie, "Fucking hell," I said under my breath, "Let's go?" 

"Yeah, come on, see you later girls," Maxxie said to them and we continued walking to Maxxie's flat. "Jealous of some primary girls, are you Astrid?" Maxxie teased and I let out a laugh.

"More disgusted with how they're acting than jealous, Maxxie," I commented, looking around Tony, getting a good look at Maxxie, Tony just walked silently with us until we got to Maxxie's flat. I sat down next to Tony at the kitchen table and Maxxie sat across from us. 

Maxxie's mum walked in with dinner, she put it in front of us, "See?" She said, "I remembered your favorite," She said to Tony as he looked down at the plate of steak and mashed potatoes. 

He looked back up at her, "Thanks," He said flatly.

"You've grown," She continued, "And there's another two inches in you, easy... How's your mum?" 

I could see how frustrated Tony was growing with himself as he was trying to put pieces together about how Maxxie's mum knew his mum and some other details, he was clearly not able to pull the information out, "I don't remember you," He said to her, looking down at the table, not up at her as he continued to try to figure out who she was.

Maxxie's mum looked over at Maxxie and me for a moment before she looked back at Tony, "Oh... Well, we used to have lovely chats when I was cleaning your mum's place, you were such a clever little lad."

"I'm stupid now."

"Tone," I whispered, putting my hand out onto his arm and he looked over at me, his facial expression softening a little once he got a look at me.

"No," Maxxie's mum shook her head, a frown on her face.

Maxxie finished cutting up his steak and handed the plate to Tony, "Here you go, mate," They switched out the plates, and then he looked up at his mum, "Thanks, mum."

His mum looked back down at Tony as he slowly brought his fork full of potatoes to his mouth, "We used to giggle... Well, you never did know what your mum was going to say next," I watched as she wiped Tony's face off and Maxxie cleared his throat, putting his fork down.