19.0

I kicked my feet back and forth. Jotaro was holding my hand and sitting next to me on his bed. He squeezed my hand and I looked up at him. He was smiling super hard and his eyes twinkled.

"I guess you are handsome... just a little bit" I said teasing him.

"Oh really?" he said holding my face.

"Yeah really" I smiled.

"Yeah well you're pretty handsome too I guess... just a little bit" he said.

"Which one is it Jotaro am I pretty or handsome?" I asked.

"Both" he said his nose rubbing up against the side of mine.

"Goddamnit just kiss already" Hierophant Green said in his deep hollow voice.

"You can talk?" Jotaro said jumping.

"Wait how can you talk when you don't have a mouth?" he asked. Hierophant Green took his mouth piece off and revealed his mouth and Jotaro looked stunned. Star Platinum appeared and hugged Hierophant so hard he fell onto the ground. Star Platinum smiled as he stood on top of him and he kissed him. Jotaro grabbed me and kissed me harshly. I sat on top of of his lap and gripped his back. He hugged me tightly and I could feel my heart dance.

"Ora Ora Ora Ora" Star Platinum said happily shaking his fist.

"Yes Yes Yes Yes" Hierophant Green said joining him.

"Would you guys shut up" Jotaro grunted at them.

"Jojo... I have to go home soon" I said.

"I know" he sighed.

I got up and started walking towards the door. He walked with me to the door and we said good night to each other. I skipped merrily home my heart was dancing out of my chest and I felt like I was laying on clouds. I went home and my parents were both fast asleep. They expected me to stay the night at Jotaro's. I got my night clothes and went to go shower. I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was red and I couldn't tell if it was from crying or blushing. I had had a long day but what mattered is that I was happy in the end. I laid on my bed but my heart was racing, I couldn't wait to see him again.

"Why wait?" Hierophant Green said looking at me.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked him. He cocked his head towards the door and I shrugged at him. He face palmed and stuffed some of my belongings in a my bag with one tentacle while opening my door with the other one. Hierophant Green handed me the bag and pushed me through my door and guided me down stairs. He led me outside quietly locking my front door. We walked outside together as he held my back with one tentacle and pulled my hand with the other. We walked to Jotaro's house but instead of going to the front door Hierophant Green led me to the backyard silently opening and closing his gate.

"Hierophant why didn't we just knock on the door?" I whispered.

"Shh he's probably asleep" he said. We walked through his backyard reaching a familiar area where his balcony connected to the garden. Hierophant looked at me happily and made a heart shape with his tail. I smiled at his enthusiasm.

"You do know this is breaking and entering right?" Jotaro said looking at me.

"Oh, hi Jojo, funny seeing you here" I said nervously.

"Good grief, come here" he said. I rushed up to Jotaro and hugged him tightly.

"I take it you're staying here tonight?" he asked.

"Yes" Hierophant Green said. Jotaro turned around and I followed him in to his room. He sat up on his bed and I sat next to him, snuggling under his arm.

"I'm so glad I was able to save you" Jotaro said so quietly I almost didn't hear it.

"You were able to save me from what?" I asked yawning.

"That day you got hit" he said simply.

"You were the one who called the ambulance?" I asked.

"We'll kind of, but that's not what I was talking about" Jotaro said.

"What are you talking about then Jojo?" I looking up at him.

"Well, it seemed like I stopped time. I'm still not sure if I really did it or even how I did it but I was able to push you out of the way a bit" he said.

"You stopped time?" I said sitting up and looking at him.

"Good grief, it's your fault for making me so worried" Jotaro said pulling his hat down.

"You were worried about me?" I smiled.

"Of course I was you idiot. You could've died" he grunted.

"Well I'm sorry for worrying you Jotaro, I'll try not to make you worry anymore" I said.

"That wouldn't work" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm going to always worry about you, regardless of whether you try to make me or not" he said. I laid my head on his lap and looked up at him.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"I never expected the Jotaro Kujo to be such a softy" I teased. He grunted in annoyance.

"It's getting late you should go to bed" he said.

"You should be going to bed too don't you think Jotaro?" I asked.

"Whatever" he said laying down. He yawned a bit and I joined him laying on the bed. We were stiff on our sides. Both too nervous to initiate physical contact but both wanting it. I decided to make the first move and hugged his side.

"Thank you Jojo" I said.

"What are you thanking me for?" he asked wrapping his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart pump.

"For every thing" I said.

"Good grief Kakyoin you don't have to thank me for anything" he said. I could hear his voice echo off of his lungs leaving a deep hum whenever he talked.

"But I want to" I said snuggling up under him.

"Go to sleep" he smiled. I nodded and yawned closing my eyes.

A/N: Sorry for updating so late in the week. I've been busy helping my mom with things and spending time with my family, things have been quite hectic. The next chapter is the last so I hope you enjoy <3