7.5

I lied in bed as tears streamed out of my eyes. The bruise on my cheek still stung. I rolled over and sat up wiping my eyes. My mother made me soup because I told her I had a migraine. I didn't have a migraine but I needed an excuse not to go to school. What was the point anyways? Not only did I not have any friends but everyone absolutely hated me. Everyone except Jotaro. I haven't seen him since Monday though. He's probably purposely ignoring me. I sighed and ate some of my soup. Even though it's only been a few days I'd missed him. I just wish I could tell him how much he meant to me. He made all of the teasing and harassing worth it.

"Mother, I'm going to get some fresh air" I said after I finished my soup.

"Okay Noriaki just be careful" she called from the kitchen.

It was nice out today and the air wasn't too cold. Maybe I should go to the diner and finally get that pie? I shook my head, that diner would only remind me of Jotaro. I still had his sandwiches in my refrigerator as a bitter reminder of our nice lunches together. Jotaro was so thoughtful and sometimes it was as if he could read me like a book. But if Jotaro could read me like a book why did he do so many things to purposely hurt me? I scrunched my face up trying not to cry. Why did I let this stupid boy have so much power over my emotions?

I stopped at the sidewalk and decided to cross. I didn't know where I was going but I know it was opposite of the way to the diner. As soon as I started walking across the street a vehicle came speeding my way. But for some reason I couldn't move. I didn't want to. That vehicle would put me out of my misery and I was completely ready to let it. Then I blacked out.

"Kakyoin" I heard a deep voice say.

I was in a cold spacious room. I couldn't see the end or the beginning of anything and it was fluorescent white. I could hear water pouring like a water fall but much slower.

"You must be my guardian angel" I said sitting down. The voice sounded familiar and comforting.

"But you sound a lot like Jotaro" I added.

"I miss Jotaro, I wish I could see him one last time" I sighed.

"What are you talking about Kakyoin?" the angel asked.

"Jotaro, I haven't seen him in a few days. I wish I could've told him how much he means to me. Even thought I've only known him for a short time he's like my best friend" I sighed.

"Angel, could you do me a favor?" I asked. I could hear them sigh in annoyance.

"Before I go could you tell Jotaro I love him? I don't care if he doesn't feel the same way, I want him to know" I said tearing up.

"Good grief Kakyoin what are you taking about? Go where?" the angel asked.

"Besides Jotaro already knows" the angel added.

"How? How does Jotaro know?" I asked.

"Kakyoin I'm not your guardian angel" the angel said.

"Don't tell me I went... down there" I said nervously.

"What? No Kakyoin it's me, Jotaro Kujo" the voice said.

"Good grief... listen Kakyoin you got hit by a truck and you're in an ambulance right now. I don't know why you're only responding to me. I guess you can't hear the paramedics but you're not dead and I'm no angel" my angel said.

"You're my angel" I said. I knew I was dead, but maybe my angel was allowing me to talk to him one last time before I go.

"You're an idiot Kakyoin wake up" he sighed. I paused thinking for a moment before deciding what to say.

"I'll wake up if you promise me you'll be there when I wake up. If you really are Jotaro Kujo and not my guardian angel" I said.

"I promise" he said.

"Pinky promise" I said still not convinced.

"Pinkies mean a lot in my family but I promise on my pinky" he said. I sighed and tried to figure out exactly how I'd wake up. I tried pinching myself but that didn't work.

"Water" I said running towards the sound of running water that had been constant. I continued running the sound getting louder and louder. I ran until I saw a water tower. It had a hole in it and was streaming out blood. I walked under the bloody stream hoping the coldness would wake me up. I lifted my head and let it hit my face.

I jolted awake in a cold sweat. I was in a hospital bed. I was hooked up to a breathing machine.

"You're awake, you've been out for quite a bit how are you feeling?" the doctor asked. He looked at me with kind eyes. Once I breathed out my chest hurted, a lot. I grabbed it in pain and coughed a bit but that only made it hurt worse.

"Be careful there, you broke a few ribs so it's going to hurt when your chest move. It's not too bad though you should be all healed up in about 2 months maximum. Of course you won't have to stay here longer than a few days" he said.

"Where's Jotaro?" I asked. I heard someone walking towards the room and my head turned towards the door. Jotaro walked in holding a cup of water.

"Kakyoin" he said seeming shocked.

"Hello" I said awkwardly. He starred at me for a moment before blinking and looking around.

"You seem very well" he said looking down at the ground.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"I've been here this whole time I told you in the ambulance remember? I wasn't here when you woke up because I went to go get you some water like you asked" he said pushing my hair out of my face and handing me the water. I don't remember asking for water. Wait, he must mean when I went to go see the water tower.

"Wait so that was real?" I asked. He just scratched his nape before nodding.

"This is so embarrassing" I said hiding my face in my palms. Jotaro hugged me hard shocking me at first but I hugged him back.

"I'm just glad you're okay" he said. I nodded.

"Sir can you please stop hugging him" the doctor said.

"No" Jotaro said angrily.

"Jotaro my chest hurts" I said.

"Oh... right" he said awkwardly letting me go. I looked at him and realized he was only wearing a tank top and school pants, he didn't have his hat on either. I looked at his hair and saw he still had the braid in it from a few days ago.

"Jotaro, are you cold?" I asked him. He shook his head but I could tell he was lying. I took off my jacket and put it on his shoulders, it barely fit around him and looked too small for his torso.

A/N: A lot of part two and three references in here lol