25; Thunderstorm and Bedtime Stories

Start bij het begin

Wang Yibo gulped. "It's nothing serious"

Xiao Zhan scoffed. "Nothing serious, I can see that" he added sarcastically.

Wang Yibo sighed. "I took a bullet for my sister"

"How is she?" Xiao Zhan asked, wrapping the wound with a fresh white bandage.

"She was fifteen when she was kidnapped and was sold from one mob boss to the boss, satisfying their sexual needs" Wang Yibo fisted his knuckles as his eyes grew darker than the night outside.

"Poor girl. Must had suffered a lot"

"Mn" Wang Yibo answered.

Xiao Zhan slowly stood up and when Wang Yibo wanted to grabbed his waist, he put a reasonable distance between them. Crossing his hands over his chest, Xiao Zhan eyed him suspiciously.

"What's that look for?" Wang Yibo asked with uncertainty.

"So, I heard you own a crime syndicate, a Mafia" Xiao Zhan started lightly.

"The guys must have told you. Yes, I run a crime syndicate" Wang Yibo admitted.

"You are a freaking Mob Boss!" Xiao Zhan finally lost his cool.

Wang Yibo chuckled, finding the whole discussion funny. "It's not completely a bad thing."

Xiao Zhan stared at him unbelievingly. "You think this is funny. Are you not going to tell me anything"

Wang Yibo shook his head. "No, not really. I refer you stay out from it. Knowing would only put you in danger and I don't want that"

"Am already in danger you know, I was ambushed remember?"

"Sadly, I recall but I can't tell you more than you already know. Don't worry, all this would soon be over" Wang Yibo assured the other.

"You are impossible!" Xiao Zhan threw his hands in the air and matched out from the bedroom. Wang Yibo chuckled and immediately ran after him, sweeping him off his feet in a bridal style as soon as they were out from the bathroom.

"What in heavens name are you doing!" Xiao Zhan struggled but the other person held him in place.

"My bunny is cute when he's angry" Wang Yibo teased him.

"Flirty asshole" Xiao Zhan cursed under his breathe but Wang Yibo heard him perfectly. He laughed out lightly, carrying him over to the bed and slowly, placed him down, gently putting the covers over his legs while he sat down.

"Silly being. Do you know how much I missed you"

Xiao Zhan scoffed, throwing his face to the other direction. "If you think am gonna forget easily then you should think twice because it's not working"

"How about I tell you a story of a young man who thought nothing could go wrong in his life" Wang Yibo said and Xiao Zhan immediately turned his face back to him, giving him all ears.

Wang Yibo chuckled, brushing his finger on the other's nose. "Too cute"

"Are you telling the story or not!" Xiao Zhan grilled, growing impatient.

"Alright alright, so impatient" he poked Xiao Zhan on the cheek.

"Well you see, there was a boy who thought he had everything and nothing could go wrong. He loved his family more than his own life. He was naive and innocent, too innocent. He was all smiles and no worries. Then one day, he came home from school to find his mother dead, lying in her own pool of blood, she had fallen down the stairs. He cried and cried, no one was there to console him, he was only ten, his brothers were eight while his little sister was only five. Out of grief, his father began drinking, he was helpless, he didn't know what to do. Then one day, his aunt walked in and it wasn't lonely anymore, his father was smiling and laughing again, it was all that he wanted, he wanted his family to go back to the way it was even if it would never be the same again. Then one day, his father declared that he wanted to marry his aunt, him and his siblings didn't care, they only wanted to see their father smiling again. They got married and everything was normal again but his life never remained the same without his mother, his smiles were gone and he was now filled with worries, he came to realized the world wasn't as it seemed. At the age of seventeen, he went to college and graduated three years later. He returned home to find everything completely different, the home he left peaceful was now turned upside down. He came to realize the smiles his step mother displayed were all fake. She was a very good actress, he admitted, no one ever noticed. The one day, he went to his mother's wallrobe and found a secret that changed all their life's forever. He found out his father ruled the most largest and successful Mafia syndicate in the whole of China. He found out his mother's death wasn't an accident as he thought, she died from a heart attack after learning how she was played by her sister and her husband, everything she ever thought were all fake. She left all that she had for her children. They wanted those documents. By the time he realized what was going on, it was already too late. His brothers were dead and his sister was kidnapped. He was left with no one, everyone betrayed him, his step brother, step mother, father, they all betrayed him. One day, he couldn't take it anyone, he packed his bags and ran to the only one who would be able to help him. And from that day forth, his heart was turned into stone, he made himself the devil and he swore to make all of them pay,one by one, he would hear their cries for mercy and he wouldn't rest till all of them are buried six feet under his feet"

*~*

Catch you later...!

Stay safe and happy Reading...!