What..! Yeah.. That means that day she reacted to my touch! I was right!

Sid: I got it..

Kaush: Chl Sidharth, i have to go.. i am in hospital so! Byy take care!

Sid: Ya by..

I cut the call! I hope Pari recover soon.. My baby has to be fine soonn..

It was 2:30pm... I have to tell about medicines to Bhabi for Pari.. I called bhabi!

ON CALL☆

Sid: Bhabi,

Pari: Sidharth

Pari! Pari on Bhabi's phone.. Affcourse she doesn't use mobile..!

Sid: Yeah baby..

Pari: When..will...you...come..?

She said cutely making me smile..

Sid: Baby, i will come soon okay.. But you have to take ur medicines and injections remember!?

Pari: Yes...I...took...my...medicine..myself..

Sid: Aww my baby is so smart now..! Okay so i have said a nurse to give you injection and she will be coming anytime soon... So be a good girl okay?

Pari: Yes..

Sid: Where is bhabi?

Pari:Bhabi...and...richa...are..with..me.

Richa: Yeah! we are on speaker!

Richa said making me curse.. they must be laughing innerly.. And my innocent baby didn't even tell me about speaker on!

Bhabi: Han Sidharth, hum to kab se yahi the.. par tum to Pari se hi baat krne lag humne bhool ke..!

Sid: Yeah! I didn't know about you both na! Acha bhabi nurse will come just let nurse know about the injection! Injections will be in my roomm.. Pari knows about it..

Bhabi: Okay..

Sid: Okay by!

Pari: Sidharth....come...soon...i...am...missing.u

My Pari said making me blush a little as i heard AWW from the other side..!

Sid: Yeah Pari, i will come soon.. Okay!

Pari: Okay...byy..

Sid: By...

I cut the call.. My mood was totally gud now.. as my Pari is mood freshier..!

____________

Pari and all three Shukla girls enjoyed by watching movie then by doing masti with Tara and Cat..! Mahi and Richa were keeping Pari busy as much as they can do..!

After call Pari was happy as she got her favourite choclate.. Nurse came to give Pari injection...

Nurse went giving her injection while they again started doing their Masti!.. It was 5:55 pm when Pari was sitting on sofa while Mahi and Richa were looking at eachother and then her..! Bcz as per Pari sidharth will come on 6:00  And she should be here..

Pari's cat and Tara were playing...

Mahi: Pari, if you want you can take rest.. they will come soon now!

Richa: yes dii.. You must be tired..!

Pari: No, sidharth....said...he...will..come..at..6!

Richa and Mahi looked at eachother..!

Mahi: Pari, i have an idea.. Let's make tea.. till that time Sid and Jay will come and will take tea! What say?

Pari: Okay!

Pari said excitedly making other both smile..

Mahi was making tea and Pari was sitting on kitchen slab taking Mahi's mobile for checking time.. while Richa was sitting with Tara and cat..  It was 6 when !

Pari: Bhabi,...Its...6...where...is...sidharth?..

Pari said having tears making Mahi panick!

Mahi: Pari what happened? They will come soon Pari.. may be they are stuck somewhere..

Pari:But...Sidharth...said...he...will...be..here by..6!

Mahi: Sweetie its okay! They will be here anytime..! Okay do one thing you go and wait outside okay! I will come after making this!

Mahi said wiping Pari's tears.. Pari nodded in yes and left with her mobile.. Mahi shook her head at her childness!

Pari sat on sofa watching time in Mobile!

____________

SID'S POV

It was 5:55 Pm.. We were on the way back to home! But this traffic..! Damn!! Pari must be waiting!

Jay: Sidharth What happened!?

Jay asked seeing Sidharth frowing!

Sid: Yr, what's with this traffic.. Pari must be waiting! She will definately cry!

Jay: Dont worry! We are about to reach!

****************************************

PLZ VOTE..