Y: 'Um either an A or A-, that's really good though!'

J: 'Yessss!!!'

Y: 'Alright let's go do that Spanish sheet'

J: 'Ugh I hope that the teachers dont set any huge half term work'

I nod.

Y: 'Yeah, at least tomorrow is the start of the last week'

Josh nods and ends up persuading me to write his Spanish sheet out cause his handwritings too messy and doenst make any sense. He hands you the $20 that we agreed on and smiles.

J: 'Thank you for the help'

Y: 'Its fine, come to me if you need any help with anything else'

Josh leans back on my bed and looks at me.

J: 'Blair you know when we almost kissed on valentine's day but was rudely interrupted but your so called friend?'

I smile.

Y: 'Yes I do recall that, what is this about anyway'

J: 'Wanna try it again?'

I laugh and turn around to him with an amused face.

Y: 'Surprised you managed to wait this long to ask me'

J: 'Is that a yes?'

He gives me a puppy eye look.

Y: 'Depends'

I turn back to complete some more revison and dont hear Josh stand up. He silently sits behind me and moves your jacket down my shoulder slightly. I feel his hair on my neck and he starts to kiss and suck on it. I tilt my neck to the right side and close my eyes. I drop the pen I was holding and Josh smiles against my skin.  After a minute he stops and looks at the mark hes left and smiles.

J: 'You ever had a hickey before?'

I look at him and shake my head. He smiles.

J: 'Well congrats cause your first one is there'

I look in the mirror and smile at the red mark on my neck. I see Josh smiling in the mirror and he puts a hand on my chin and tilts it round slightly. He smiles at me and leans into kiss me

I smile against his lips and after about 10 seconds, he slips his tongue in. He strokes my cheek with his thumb and I feel like I'm on cloud 9. After almost a minute we mutually break apart. We both look at each other and Josh smiles.

J: 'Sorry-'

Y: 'Dont, dont apologise'

He smiles.

J: 'Can I kiss you again?'

I giggle.
Y: 'I've never been asked that before'

He smiles and kisses my cheek.

Y: 'Is it weird that I really liked it when you sucked my neck?'

Josh smiles even more.

J: 'No, want me to do it again?'

I giggle and nod slightly. Josh giggles too and turns me back around to the desk/mirror. He tilts my neck to the left this time and makes one under my jawline. I close my eyes again and drown in pleasure. I feel Josh put a hand onto my thigh and I smile.

☆☆☆☆☆

(Next day)

I wake up and remember last night with a big grin. I sit up and can't believe it was real. I make sure it was by checking my neck in the mirror and seeing 2 dark red hickeys on my neck. That's gonna be a pain to cover. I smile and my phone vibrates. I bend over to check it and answer the call from Cora.