CLONE

Welcome back to another chapter of shifting 101! todays chapter is going to be about youre clone! Many people are worried if your clone is going to do stuff while youre in your dr - so i am going to clarify some of the most asked questions. Enjoy!

First of all, don't think of it as a clone (i think its very wrong to call them clones but yeah) think of it like your alternate self. for example if you shift for a long time your clone here can actually also shift if they want bc they have their own conscious. and when you're shifting ur just moving ur conscious to your alternate self in that dimension and become aware of your life there. it's not a matter of controlling bc at the end of the day it's still all you. 

why is clone wrong name for them?

As I said, they're human being and they're literally you. There are trilions of other realities where it's your other-self and you're shifting between them. And you're clone too because you're part of those trilion realities. I'm not saying to stop calling them clones, call them however you want but just remember to not talk about them, like they were a robot.

do I have to script them?

No you don't have to, it's an automatical thing and actually there are a lot of " clones " of you in other dimensions. If you still are concerned, then u can choose to script just to be sure. 

what should I script about them?

It's absolutely up to you. Want them to do all homeworks because you're lazy? They will.

Want them to listen to beauty subs? They will.

They will do anything you script. Not because you "programmed them" because they will think about it. For example when u write to to-do list. It will be the same for them. but we can give them "commands" to follow while we're gone, for example:

- my clone will do my homework and chores while i'm gone

- my clone will act just like me

- my clone won't try to shift while i'm gone

will they follow what I script about them?

Yes. But they will still have their free will and decide to do things like you usually would do. But if you want them to eat healthy, they will. If you want them to workout, they will. But it won't be their only actions during day.

will clones act normal?

of course they will!  they do all the stuff that you used to, as they are basically still you - but your mind is in another universe. 

if my clone will learn something will I also know it when I come back?

Yes! If your clone for example learns how to do an entire gymnastic dance, you'll know it too when u come back because its in your memory. 

CAN MY CLONE MANIFEST FOR ME?

YES CLONES CAN MANIFEST AND WHEN U COME BACK YOU'LL HAVE IT

can your clones know that they are clones and tell other people?

No, not unless you script them to.

×××××

Okay I hope I made it clear for some of y'all, and this was a VERY short chapter but there isnt much to this topic, but i still want to make it. 

xoxo

××××××××××××××××××