MY EXPERIENCES

Hi! Welcome back to your shifting 101 guide. Now we start with the guide - And today it will be about my experience, and things I would have done differently and how I finally shifted. enjoy!

To be honest, it was actually tiktok who showed me "reality shifting" and I had not heard of it before. however, I was before much into spirituality, third eye, etc. But I also knew very well that there were very false rumors and information on tiktok, so I was very skeptical. Tiktok explained to me that I SHOULD believe in it 110% and if I did not then I would never change - which after all is mega demotivating lol. I did not believe in it 110% but I really wanted to, however, it was hard for me to believe in something that I since childhood SO wanted to experience - so who will not try to be a character in his favorite universe? it sounded too good to be true for me, but I thought why not try it, it does not hurt to try?

I also thought that one SHOULD have a method, so I tried the goldfish method every night and always ended up falling asleep disappointed. But it is not at all true that you have to have some method, you can easily just have your own technique - but what works for others may not work for you, and I also know many who have had success with methods - I did not have that, however.

My script

some go up a lot in their script and write a lot of pages, while some do not have a script. I wrote a 200 word long script where I just wrote what I wanted to avoid, my physical apperance, relationship, best trait etc. (I will also make a script guide later which will give you a step by step totourial.)many are worried if they forget to write something or if they are missing something - but this is not the way to think about it. Script is only a help to oneself, and one must write exactly what one feels for.

You may have come across the word "safe words" and yes they help you feel safe and I use them too. Safe words are something that you can say in your Dr to turn back to your cr. If you are scared, or just miss your cr then you can use them. My safe word is the name of my dog ​​"Molly" because I do not just forget it. Some have scripted that their "safe word" is that they should clap twice. If you want a safe word then you have to script it - I wrote "when I say the word Molly, I automatically smoke back in my cr"

You can also choose to change your appearance yourself, but you can also just keep your CR appearance. I personally did not want to change my appearance as I wanted my dr to be as realistic as possible.

some important things to script is also that you for example can not be traumatized, (for females) if you want, you can not get your period. But it is also very important to script about the time. so i scripted that 15 minutes in my cr was 1 day in my dr so i got a lot out of it.

I recommend (not a requirement) that you also make a pinterest board / collage with your dr aesthetics - for example if you want to switch to twillight then add pictures from twillight that show the people or the scenes (not some backstage pictures or parparazzi pictures)

.What did i do?

I was thinking of nothing but the idea of ​​being able to shift to hogwarts, and it filled my whole brain (which is actually a giant +) and I think that actually helped me a lot, now that shifting is very much about visualizing.I started by saying that every night before I went to sleep, one of the harry potter movies (from the beginning!) It helped me visualize the rooms at hogwarts, the people and I felt a part of it. When the movie was over, I would then search for "harry potter theme music 6 hours" and hear it all night with headphones in. It REALLY helped a lot in visualizing the scenes.and then i would just read my script up sometime so I could visualize some of the scenes that would appear in my dr. I would then just lie down to sleep as I usually do, but first I would say "I'm shifted and my favorite subject is witchcraft because I thought it's exciting" (it's important to make sentences about where you want to go to - and the sentence should last 16 seconds da If you hold a thought for 17 seconds, you set in motion that shifting.) Avoid having phrases like "I want" or "I'm coming to." Instead, say "I have" or "I am" as if you have already shifted.