The Grand Finale

Norman was just walking into the Fire Station unaware of what was happening next. He looked around to see if the coast was clear. Then he walked up to the kitchen and went to find something to drink, the last time he did it, he got pranked with surprise snakes. This time, a bucket of water fell and it spilled water all over him. "Maybe, I should see if Jupiter has my bag of tricks." he thought to himself.

What he didn't know was that Jupiter had a fake spider in the cab. Norman looked around the vehicle bay and found no one around. He didn't know the firefighters were getting him back for his pranks against them and the other children of Pontypandy. He looked around and opened the door to Jupiter, then looked down and fell to the ground scared. "GET AWAY FROM ME, MR. SPIDER!!" He shouted.

It was so loud the firefighters were snickering in their hiding spots. Norman eventually found his bag of tricks and looked for his stuff, but then found nothing. "Where did everything go?" he asked. 

Just then, he heard something move. "Wait, what was that?" 

He went to the office to look for his stuff unaware of Jupiter's engine starting and moving outside for the big finale. Norman looked for his stuff and eventually found his box of stink bombs. There was just a bunch of birdseed and he was not expecting it. "What, Birdseed? Where are my stink bombs?"

So, he went back to the vehicle bay and went to check Venus for his missing Chili powder. He eventually found it and then went to Phoenix, but then he saw Jupiter's bay door open. He looked around and then saw something. He saw blue lights flashing and lights on the bumper, the vehicle slowly approached and then started to speed up. Norman backed up slowly and saw there was no one in Jupiter. "AAAHHH, THE GHOST IS DRIVING JUPITER!!" 

He was so scared he ran for his life to the lounge and fell backward on the sofa. He looked and saw all the firefighters staring at him, they were staring at him. "What?" Norman asked.

"Did you really think there was a ghost driving Jupiter, Norman?" asked Sam.

"Yeah."

"Well, there was none."

"Why not?"

"We wanted to get you back for all the pranks against everyone in Pontypandy." Arnold added.

"and Jupiter had a remote control that Joe helped with." Elvis replied.

"Why did you do that?"

"I think you know why, Master Price." Station Officer Steele chimed

"Really?"

"Yeah, thanks to your chili powder prank, Ellie ended up in the hospital. You probably should think about your pranks before you do them." Sam replied.

"I'm sorry, Fireman Sam, and I'm sorry, Ellie. I won't do it again, I promise."

"Maybe it would be better if you cleaned all of the mess from your pranks. Do you remember loosening the pieces to Sarah's go-kart?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, we had to rescue Mandy, James, Sarah, and Hannah from their crash yesterday and I knew it was you. You covered them up in slime and you caused some serious trouble. Poor Sarah had to be taken to the hospital for a broken leg." Penny replied

"Oh."

"I think you need to put those pranks away, for now, Norman. I don't want anyone else hurt now, do I?" Ellie replied

"Well, alright. You got me."

"I knew we would get you back eventually, by the way, did you see a zombie out there earlier?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That Zombie was just Mandy. We needed her to get you back as well for the same thing." Sam told the troublemaker.

"I knew that. Sorry."

"Come on, Norman. Let's get you home."

Sam drove Norman home in Jupiter and everyone laughed at the work they did to get Norman Price back for his pranks against the fire service and everyone else in Pontypandy. They were clearing up their end of the prank and saw that he went through all of the pranks they set up. "I think we finally put an end to this for a while, don't you agree, Elvis?" Ellie asked

"Of course, Ellie. It's great to have you back."

"It's great to be back, Elvis."

Out in the streets of Pontypandy,

Sam and Norman arrived in Jupiter outside his home and saw Dilys. She looked very concerned when Sam and Norman stepped out and walked into the shop. "Ah, Sam. I've been worried about you. I hope Ellie's alright." Said Dilys.

"Yeah, Dilys. She's fine and back home."

"What's my Norman done this time?"

"Well, I think he did his pranks again. This time he did it to Ellie, Mandy, James, Hannah, and once again, Sarah."

"Oh dear. I'll talk to him."

"I'd love to hear this."

Dilys looked at Norman who was ashamed of himself. She was not happy with him after the trouble he caused. "NORMAN PRICE, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT THE OTHER CHILDREN INTO LOTS OF DANGER, YOU'VE ALSO MANAGED TO PUT ELLIE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH YOUR PRANKS, AND YOU DONE SOME SERIOUS TROUBLE TO THE FIRE SERVICE!!!" She shouted.

"But, Mam. I was trying to see if they work on them."

"I DON'T CARE!! You are to stay in your room. You're Grounded!!"

Just as Norman was about to leave the shop floor for his room, he paused and felt something come back up. Sam and Dilys looked at each other, then at Norman. He then threw up on the floor of the Shop. "You alright, Norman?" asked Sam.

"Norman, are you ok?" Dilys asked.

"No, I might've been sick this whole time after those pranks."

"Well, I've planned a long week off with Penny after taking care of Ellie, Norman."

"Really, Sam?"

"Yes, Norman. It'll be a while before I'm back to work."

"I'll take him upstairs and call Helen, Sam." added Dilys.

"Alright, Dilys. I'll see you later."

Dilys took Norman upstairs with her phone on the line with Nurse Flood and Sam left the shop back to the fire station and heard his phone. Penny was calling him, she wanted to know what happened. "Yes, Penny?"

"Sam, you good over there?"

"Yeah, I took Norman home. He felt sick after pranking us."

"Well, I think he deserved it after what he did to Ellie."

"I wouldn't go that far yet."

"Alright, I'll see you later."

"See you back at the house, tell Ellie that she can stay with us for the week off."

"Ok, Sam. Bye."

Sam and Penny ended their call and he drove Jupiter back to the station. He had gone through 3 days to look after his new recruit and now gets to relax with his 2 crew members for the week. He felt bad for Norman when he got ill after the pranks.