🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18🍂

Start from the beginning

I was confused. What is he even saying right now.

"Whose face?" I bravely ask. He laughs and picks up his pipe. With his pipe in hand he gestures towards the mountain and I caught the face he speaking of.

The only face everyone had told me about even Orochimaru himself.

The first hokage, Hashirama Senju. I looked back at the third hokage and questioned, "What are you trying to say, that I am somehow related to the first hokage?" He pulled his pipe and released a puff of smoke once again and nodded his head.

"Exactly So." I was taken aback by his response.

Could I be? No that's not possible I was born in the land of waves..... or so I thought.

"But with those eyes I see your father." My eyes widened instantly. My father? He knows my father? But how? Is this a trick of some sort?

"What do you mean? How do you know my father? I don't have one." I say sadly. The old man placed his pipe on the table and sat down.

"Oh little one just because he isn't here physically doesn't mean you don't have a father." He looked at me.

I shrugged, "Funny thing is I don't even know who is my real father, the one I grew to know and love turned out to be a liar." I looked down at my feet.

"Well I have the answers you seek little one." He says to which I look up.

I should take advantage of this while I have the chance I may never know who my parents are if  I don't ask.

"Who are they? My parents that is." I asked to which he smiles, a truly genuine smile.

"Very well, your mother was the granddaughter to the first hokage. You look just like her well, minus the eyes..." he paused and I smiled. My mom looks just like me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Her name was Sayoko Senju, but even though she was from the notorious clan she was a rebel, she ran off with an Uchiha although she was to marry into the Hyuga clan and that was said to be breaking the law of not only her clan but the village..." My mom, a rebel,  interesting.

"Although those were the rumors surrounding your mother, no one really knows except her. Unfortunately she ran off after her father had shown her some tough love by banishing her from their house because of the rumors and she hadn't been heard from again."

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"No one truly knows, it was said she had committed suicide in the forest but her body hadn't been found." I looked down in utter sadness and frowned.

"Don't be sad little one, your mother wasn't known for the rumors she was known for her power and skill, despite everything that was said no one can take away your mother's legacy, she was one of the most powerful ninja of the leaf. She had her grandfather, hashirama's famous kekkei genkei, the ability to use woodstyle." Wow my mom was a powerful ninja. I wonder if  I have this kekkei genkei.

"The truth is no one knew you existed until your father came to me before his death." He stopped.

"My father? What was he like? Who was he?" The third hokage smiled as I asked my curious questions.