🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 17🍂

Start from the beginning

"Now! Get lost before I beat you guys senseless."

"Yes lady Muri." They said simultaneously before scurrying off.

"Hey sweetie what's your name?" The lady asked. "My name is Keiko Takanashi, How did you do that?" She looked at me and laughed.

"Well Keiko I'm a ninja from the hidden mist, But why are you out here by yourself Keiko?"

"I'm all alone, my mother and father are dead because of me." I sighed dropping my head. "I'm on my way to the mist to get help." I murmured.

She looked at me as if pondering her next move.

"Well it seems I'm on my way back to the hidden mist, Wanna come along with me?" The dark haired lady asked.

"I would like that but I don't even know your name." I said.

"My name is Muri."

Why does she wanna help me? I shouldn't be ungrateful I really need her help. Thoughts O thoughts.

On our way to the mist village we had rallied with the same group of ninjas who picked on me. I instinctively burrowed myself into Muri's legs and she realized I was scared. She the stopped knelt in front of me and told me it was okay.

"They will never lay a finger on you ever again. I promise." She promised with a soft smile that lit up my heart. I nodded.
Muri made me feel safe and secure and I hadn't felt that way in months.

I originally felt abandoned but not anymore.

When we had arrived at the hidden mist village it was definitely what I had ever expected. The village itself was covered by a mist that acted like a border which made the village dark.

The village seemed evil and gloomy. How do people stay here? The appearance of the village alone was very frightening and I think Muri sensed my fear as she held onto my hand a little tighter.

She was trying to do what she can to make me feel comfortable and I guess I would have to get used to this being my home.

As we walked the streets of kiri I saw a browned haired girl in tears sitting on the roof tops. We were probably the same age how did she get there? But then a green haired and pink eyed boy called out to her, "Akari! C'mon training isn't over!"

She immediately wiped her tears and jumped down. She plastered a fake smile and headed towards the guy.

I wonder what that was about?

I the coming months I didn't think i would meet that same pair but we are from the same village so I guess it was bound to happen.

I was at home waiting for Muri to get back. She had been summoned to a meeting with the mizukage. She hadn't been on any missions since she took me in and that was 3 years ago so,I felt guilty. She had previously asked me if I would be okay if she was asked to go on mission.

Honestly I really don't want her to leave but she loves being a ninja so I gotta suck it up. I had seen her train before it was intense.

She never gave nothing less than 110% and I admire that. I want to be just like her someday.

When had arrived back at home she broke the news. She would be accompanying the mizukage on a secret mission, one which was too classified to talk about. It would take a month so I didn't fuss. She had given me the date she would return and I promised I would meet her at the gate for her return. So, she left.

I talked myself through it. It's gonna be a month, only a month, I could do a month, except a month turned into 2 months, 2 months turned into 3 months and then eventually 7 months had passed with absolutely no sign of Muri, the mizukage or the rest of his security team.