🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16🍂

Start from the beginning

I have no previous knowledge on him other than his dad being the Kazekage. I believe that he would be the strongest on his team.

Kankuro on the other was some sort of strong but my main focus was on Gaara. There is something totally wrong with that guy.

A leaf blows pass my face as my team and I walk along the streets of Konoha.

"The hidden leaf huh?" I say softly to which my team hears me.

"It's so windy here, not to mention that sun." Keiko announces. Kai and I both nod in agreement. "Let's spend the day sightseeing." I say to team which Kai facepalms and says, "That was the plan Akari."

And off we were.

THIRD PERSON POV

" You're an embarrassment to our village... Why do you think we came all the way here to the leaf village." Gaara continues.
"Please listen to me Gaara,... they, they lashed out first..." Kankuro stuttered but was cut off by his strict partner.

"Shut Up, I'll kill you!" Gaara ends the argument.

As they were walking away Sasuke stops them with his question of a name.

"Huh, Who me?" Temari asked clearly enjoying the fact of Sasuke showing interest but was crushed when he answered.

"No the gourd behind you."

"I'm Gaara of the desert... I have interest in you as well... What's your name?"

"Sasuke Uchiha."He announces and the wind adds to the tension at hand. Sasuke and Gaara starts evaluating each other based off of this encounter. The stand glaring at each other until, "Say!Say! What about me?, You wanna know my name?" Naruto asks.

Gaara bluntly answers, "Not interested." Before walking away leading his team in his direction.

AKARI

As our day came to an end my team and I sat in a tree observing the great hokage mountain or whatever you call it.

"You know, you do share resemblance to the first hokage Akari." Keiko pointed out and i squinted my eyes. I look towards her and back ti the mountain. "I dunno... I just don't see it."

Although I told her I had not noticed the resemblance between me and the legendary first hokage, Hashirama Senju I couldn't help but stare at his features as I knew we were similar in looks. This reminded me of Orochimaru and I's first encounter.

<<<Flashback>

"You look so much like the first hokage you know." Orochimaru compliments me.

"Thanks I guess." I thank his weird compliment. "You're welcome my dear."

Something about that 'my dear' doesn't sit right with me.

<<<End Of Flashback >

Was he trying to tell me something?

"Hey Akari." Keiko calls out to me to which i jump down to unite with her. "What's up Keiko?" I ask her to which she fizzles out. Keiko then changes her mind to which i notice she hesitated, "Umm, Ugh... Nevermind." She attempts to turn and walk away.