And when night came, Siyeon carried her to bed, Siyeon continued to pamper her, satisfy her, perfectly, without any mistakes.

- My queen, how do you feel? - Siyeon emerged from between her legs, Siyeon chuckled, this smile made her fall instantly.

- It feels so good - SuA arches, breathing hard.

- You are very erotic, do you know? - Siyeon stuffed her finger into her, making her tremble, her mouth released indecent words. Siyeon leaves hickeys all over her body. SuA's bruises from the day JiU's punishment have just healed, now filled with Siyeon’s hickey.

She had such a happy evening and such a satisfying night ...

And it is often said that the sunny sky is beautiful, but never forever ...

One evening when SuA got home, she couldn't see her Siyeon anywhere. She picked up the phone to call Siyeon continuously, but without any response, her heart was suddenly pounding like a storm, something happened….

"Hello" - JiU answered the phone with a low voice.

- JiU, Siyeon disappeared.

"Do you think I care if your lover is alive or dead? it's 3 o'clock at night, you call me just because of this?"

- JiU, where is Siyeon? - SuA's voice trembled during the call

"You suspect I kidnapped her?"

- That's right, it's just you.

“I'll kill you if you talk nonsense again. If I wanted to kidnap Siyeon, I would have done it long ago ”

- So where is Siyeon in the end?

"Stay with friends, work late, or get kidnapped by the Lee family, blah blah blah, where is your intelligence, think yourself, don't bother me"

JiU hung up after saying some annoying words ...

The first night in more than ten years, SuA did not have Siyeon with her. She had stayed up all night, she sat dumbfounded in the living room, sitting motionless, her heart broken to pieces, she felt like she wanted to die.

After all… Siyeon disappeared… was it because of someone harming, or was it by leaving her automatically?

A week later, SuA lives like a ghost, she still can't understand why ...

Every day she picks up the phone to call Siyeon, and of course she never gets a reply. Siyeon's belongings, everything is still at her house. If Siyeon wants to leave her, the furniture won't be here ...

In this situation, only to conclude, Siyeon was harmed by someone, and that person is not JiU.

But other than JiU, who wants to harm her?

SuA tries to get in touch with Siyeon’s friend, Handong, Nayeon, Yoobin, Handong's agency, named HF, is the company that signed with Siyeon, so that she is the exclusive music writer for the company. They all have the same answer, that they don't know where she is.

A month passed and SuA was exhausted from being unable to find Siyeon. She was slowly falling into a state of despair….

Is it possible that Siyeon died…. ??

This thought swirled around SuA's mind, eroding her brain, making her want to die ...

She really wanted to die….

While at war with a gang, JiU motioned for her to run away, because JiU's purpose was to get the suitcase with a lot of money inside, JiU took it. But SuA stubbornly disobeyed, she stood there by default, let people hit her, she didn't run away ..

Because… she wanted to die ..

But JiU called for more people to save her.

- Kim SuA, are you crazy? - JiU got angry, shouted at her, after successfully saving her.

- JiU, why don't you let me die, I'm so tired - SuA whispered in her words, she looked at JiU with helpless, lifeless eyes

- I will not let anyone kill you, because I will be the one to kill you, I am the one deciding the day of your death, and of course not today, clear? - JiU hissed in every sentence, she was very angry.

SuA really wanted JiU to get even more angry, let her swing her hand to kill SuA ...

Another month passed, and SuA flew to Japan, to Omamori shrine, where she and Siyeon left their wish. She found her amulet bag, she forcefully opened it, and tore the paper written in it.

She wrote, "My wish is leave work, live in a peaceful place, with Lee Siyeon"

SuA doesn't care if ripping this amulet bag, wish won't work anymore, since it's inherently impossible to come true.

She was curious about Siyeon's amulet bag, which was placed right next to her, SuA opened it and read Siyeon's wish.

"My wish is with Kim Bora all my life, becoming her support, becoming someone she can share everything without hiding."

SuA promised Siyeon that in 3 months she would tell Siyeon about her work, that day has come, but Siyeon’s no longer here to listen to her.

All wishes, flew away into a bubble.

End of chapter 14.