𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕚 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣?

This is requested by: @sunnydraws 

Pronouns: he/him

warnings: none

FLUFF

Y/n's pov:

It was time i tell him how i feel, i just can't keep hiding my feelings from him anymore.

But what if he dosen't feel the same way for me? what if this will end our friendship....i know, i know it sounds dumb, but i still care about our friendship. i guess i got lost in my thoughts that i didn't hear Eret aproaching me.

Eret's pov:

I walked in Y/n's room, since we were roommates (and they were roomates), to see what he was doing. When i walked in i saw Y/n completly fased out.

''Hey you ok?'' i asked the boy who was deep in thoughts.

''Wa-oh-he-hey Eret'' i could see he was startled.

''so uhmm what are you planning on doing today?'' i asked him to see if we could hangout today.

''uhmm- well i was thinking of spending time with you if its ok with you" he said as i sat next to him on his bed.

''oh well thats perfect because i was planning the same'' i said exited.

''well c'mon let's go to the park?'' i asked as i grabbed his hand and dragged him out of his bedroom.

''ok im c'oming'' y/n said giggling.

~time skips after an hour~

 Y/n's pov:

So we were walking back to the house and i thoght 'ok come on y/n you got this, just say ''i like you'' and if he says dosen't just say it was a joke'' yeaah just say that'

''Hey Eret"i said clearly scared.

''yeah? whats up?'' Eret said looking down/up at me.

''well i-i-w-iwantedtotellyouthatilikeyou!'' i almost yelled.

''what-'' Eret started but i cut him off by sating ''i like you Eret, and i know that you probably don't...'' at the end i trailed off.

"What are you joking Y/n i have liked you ever since i first spoke to you, you are like the star at night, you shine brighter then the moonlight in my eyes, you are everything to me" Eret said and by now i had tears in my eyes, he really meant it and it melted my heart.

Before i realized what i did i pulled him in, closing the gap between our lips.

A/N:

I hope you liked this one, bc personaly i really liked it:)

Edit: i remember this was my first ever oneshot that i wrote on my pc, bc it was the day that i got it lol