ℍ𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Pronouns: she/her
warnings: sexual tention/affection, swearing
LEMON
Clay's pov:
It was a hot summer morning, but i still wanted to make tea and ramen for me and y/n.

So i went down stairs to our white marble kitchen and started to make the ramen.

"Good morning" i heard y/n mummble
"Good morning sleeping beautie" i replied mocking her tierd voice.
"Ok first stop mocking my voice and second im going to go and take a shower ok, bye, love you" she said in a giggling voice.
"Ok bye and love you too" i said as she walked away.

~after like 15 min~

i was done with the ramen and the water for tea was almost done.

"hey is the tea alredy made?" I heard somone say behind me. As i turned around i saw y/n staning there with just a towel nothing else.

"Think i remember you saying when we get married your planing on losing your virginity?" I teased her, but honestly damn she looked fucking hot.

"oh shut up i just wanted to see if the tea is ready!" She said to me real quickly.

⚠️Warning: this is the part where there is the smut/lemon part⚠️

"well princess your tea would have been done if u would have waited just a couple of second" i teased her again.

Y/n just scoffed at my response, and OH HOW BADLY I WANTED TO PUNISH HER FOR THAT, i practicaly screamed in my head.

"Moodie are we?" I asked as i bent down to her level and and sliped my hand under her towel and started touching her.

"F-fuck" she yellped and tuged at my shirt real quickly.
"too bad you want it after marrige" i teased as i let go and put my index finger and middle finger in my mouth, cause she got wet pretty quick.

"no one said you need to stop" she wimpered in my ear.
"But our promise says so, now go get some close on while i set up the food and make tea" i said in a giggling voice.
"fine" y/n whined and went upstairs

A/N:
Ik this is a short chapter and im sorry i made this, im gonna go touch some grass rn brb.