𝔸 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕟

Pronouns: they/them

warnings: none

FLUFF

(in this oneshot y/n lives in Latvia(it's in Europe, Baltic country)

2nd person's pov:

It was night in your country but it was day for Sapnap since you had a 13hour time zone diffrence (example: when it was friday and day here in Latvia it was thursday and night for him)
you both were on face-time

It was night in your country but it was day for Sapnap since you had a 13hour time zone diffrence (example: when it was friday and day here in Latvia it was thursday and night for him)you both were on face-time

(This is how it would look like, again, in the corner where there is the black square, you can imagine its you)

Since it was night for you, you said you need some sleep and said bye to him and ended the call.
Of course you didn't feel sleepy because tomorrow you were gonna fly to America to see him for the first time in real life.

~time skips~

Your alarm rang and you pressed the "snooze" button, then when you did that you remembered that your plain leaves at around 6 in the morning so you got up so quickly almost tripping but you didn't.
It was 4am right now so you had two hours....but honestly two hours felt like two minuets to you so that's why you were in a rush.
you did your morning routine and got dressed.

(Insert your outfit, also it would be a little bit cold in Latvia, it would be -15°C/10°F)

you got out of the house and went to the train station.(in Latvia we do not have ubers so deal with it)

When you got to Riga which is where the airport is, you got to it and looked at your number to be called to buy the ticket(since you can only buck it online).

~time skips to when you were getting of the plain~

"Uuu let me make a tiktok about it" you thought to yourself(since you had a tiktok acc that had 1million followers)
you just called an uber to take you to his place.

~time skips to his place~

you started filming as you where at the door, you knokced and nobody answerd, then you opend the door and went inside his house. (Btw i wrote this like months before Dream and Sapnap moved in)

You had stopped filming until you got to his bedroom door and started to film again.
you opened the door and he spun around in his chair.

He had his jaw down in shock.
you started giggling.

he then got up and hugged you so tight and of course you huged back imeadiatly.
"How did..how-you got here?!"
"i took a plain to here" your replie was muffled since you had dug your head in his chest.(awwee cuties🥺)

"but wasn't it so expesive" he said chuckling
"well it was 1k but im fine since i get to finnaly see you and hug you" you said letting go of the hug as he did it too.

"you know i was streaming right?" He said as he pointed to his computer giggling.
"ouuu..im so sorry" you said a bit worried.
"C'mon say hi to the stream" he said cheerfuly.
"oh idk will they like me?" You said kinda scared.
"of course they will like you" he said as he picked you up bridal style and caried you to the webcam.
The chat was going crazy.

Sapitusnapitus.ily: who is that??
TommyInnit: IS THAT A WOMAN?? WOMAN POG???
Dream.not.found.JK: omg is that your partner
Georgiespoopoo: is that y/n??
Dreamsmp.fidgets.s.i.m.p:hiiiii ily Sapnap, and i might have a crush on you, all my friends ship me with you.
Sapnapsgf: back off person, he's mine!
Sappussy: TOMMY, DON'T ASSUME GENDER BY THERE LOOKS!!!!
Sapstan: omg plzz tell me it's your s/o(soulmate)

"So guys this is my partner" he said as he sat down putting you on his lap.
"hiii" you said with your cute accent.

𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒 ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ 3$
omg she's so cute ahhhjsksncjskfb

"Thx sm, and plz use they/them" you said

𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦𝐼𝑛𝑛𝐼𝑇 ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ 5$
IT'S NOT A WOMAN,.NO POG ANYMORE!!

"TOMMY" sapnap said while laughing
"oh hi Tommy i've heard of you" you said while waiving at the camera

𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛 ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ 25$
Hey back off you ugly pig, hes mine, plus why would he ever want to date someone who dosen't "have" a gender, thats dumb, its what is inbetween your legs is what you are!

(Lmao then i would be pink panther)

"wow let's please not say that" sapnap said sounding really sad
"it's alright i don't mind, because i know that not all people will like me" you said calmly.

~Time skips after an hour because you just have been answering questions~

"alright last question" sapnap said
"How did you meet" he read out loud.
"well it was like 4monts ago" sapnap said
"Oh i remember every detail of it because it was kinda cute and funny at the same time" you said looking at him.

A/N:

Edit: lol there is not gonna be a "A/n" bc i just rambled about the "beach house" part 2, but i took that down so it dosen't matter.