Freedom

I don't know what happened
I was supposed to go to a place that  I belonged to.
I was expecting a happy-rough survival on
My own.
The only catch.
Is to meet them both.
-G.M
...

(Y/n), the realization hits her when her breathing was calm. She pushes the person, putting her arms near her chest signaling a defense stance. Hands ready to punch someone to death!

She frowned, she can't even hurt a fly. Punching wouldn't be a good move for a person who just saved her life from death. So, her hands flickered. Tilting her head slightly, (y/n) wasn't quite sure about this one.

"Who are you?"

A boy with a mask slightly taller than her was silent, there is even another one who is a girl. Perhaps they are siblings?

"I said who are you?" Her voice was cold and doesn't seem friendly any longer. His hands raised trying to show her that they are not a threat.

"Calm down."

There is something...

Disturbing.

And she doesn't know who it belongs to, she puts her hands down. The masked one stepped in his eyes lingering at her face. (Y/n) jerks her hands towards him.

"My name is uhh (Y/n)." She spoke to him, and she didn't expect that he would take her hand. After all, she nearly killed them both if they don't answer her questions.

"Mono." He replied.

"Six." The other girl talked faintly as if it was a whisper.

Before (y/n) could ask anything, the wounded hunter loomed all over them. She freezes like a deer in headlights. Fear struck into her face, the beating of her heart keeps ramming faster than before.

Mono came into her view, grabbing her hand, and starts running. She looks back to see the hunter keep chasing them with a trail of innards coming out and he was in a bad shape. Like something just blows up and those hanging intestines would be the result.

She gagged and told herself that is not the time to vomit. She watched as the hunter keeps getting weaker and weaker until she saw him slowly collapsing.

(Y/n) pulled away running towards the other direction.

What is going on?! Why am I running towards it?!

"(Y/n)!"

Her hand moves forward reaching the corpse as it just burst into like butterfly creatures, a small golden dust floats up. All it was left was an old paper.

"He's free." She whispered, not looking at Mono who was trying to catch up with her. The wind blew her (h/c) hair softly.

"What?" He asks pleading for an answer.

(Y/n) smiled a little, and looks at him.

"He's free."