"where's that woman?" i questioned, wanting to know who she was. "she was right behind us."

"maybe she was spotted, should we go look for her?" oscar asked, causing rick to shake his head, pointing in me and glenns direction.

"no. we gotta get them out of here. she's on her own."

i nodded, sitting glenn up against a cupboard before standing up. "daryl, this was merle"

daryls eyes shot to mine, giving me a confused look. "you saw him?" rick asked, also looking towards me.

glenn nodded, "face to face. threw a walker at me, beat the shit out of both of us. he was gonna execute us."

"s-so my brothers this governor?" daryl questioned, completely ignoring the bad shit merle did to us.

"no, it's somebody else. your brothers his lieutenant or something" i informed, pulling a hoodie over glenns head.

"does he know i'm still with you?"

"he does now" glenn started, moving his eyes from daryl to rick, "rick im sorry. we told him where the prison was. we couldn't hold out"

rick shook his head, kneeling beside us, "don't. no need to apologize. can you walk? we got a car a few miles out."

"i'm good" glenn assured, earning a nod from us as we helped pull him to his feet.

"hey, if merles around i need to see him" daryl stated, glancing between all of us. "not now. we're in hostile territory."

as i held glenn up, my eyes watched the two, unsure if i should say something. "he's my brother. i aint-"

"look at what he did. look we gotta- we gotta get out of here now."

"maybe i can talk to him. maybe work something out" daryl pleaded, causing me to feel bad, knowing i would do the same if it were my sister. only my sister wouldn't do what merle dixon did.

"you're not thinking straight. look, no matter what they say they're hurt. glenn can barley walk, melanies body is covered in bruises."

i cut in before rick could say anymore, hoping my pleads would change daryls mind, "i need you. we need you. please say you're with us."

daryl looked at me hesitantly before nodding his head, "yeah"

i nodded, mentally preparing myself to walk into a war zone. rick opened the doors and we all rushed out, revealing ourselves.

i held the gun rick had given me, aiming for the first person i saw, not hesitating to shoot them.

i ducked behind a solar panel, shooting down as many guys as i could, even women. "shit." i cursed, hearing a click from my gun, knowing i ran out of ammo.

my eyes glanced around my surroundings, realizing the others were no where to be seen. i quickly turned around, only to bump straight into someone.

my eyes widened, noticing it was the hispanic man from earlier. "look who it is." he teased, clicking his tongue before raising his gun.

i felt a sharp pain hit my head, causing my world to go black.
_____________

     yelling and shouting caused my eyes to flutter open, seeing stands of people, along with walkers, and torches that were lit.

     i blinked a couple of times, trying to remember what happened. that's when memories flooded my mind, remembering martinez.