Volume II Character Sheet

Start from the beginning

Current Status: Poisoned and Comatose.

Rainier Mosely :

Neo's valet and personal servant. Age twenty at the beginning of the story. Brunette hair, Cornflower eyes. There are black brand marks on the upper part of his face. He wears a blindfold to cover them.

He is the most Capable Servant in the Odum Household. Nazareth branded his face many years ago, so he grew to resent the Young Master he serves. After Neo returns, their master-servant bond begins to mend.  

Current Status: Demoted and pitiful. 

Aurelion Garret Odum :

Neo's younger half-brother. Age fifteen. Short Black hair, Sapphire eyes. Taller than Neo by like... two inches. A first-year student in the Senior Division.

Heir apparent and second son of the Odum Ducal. Aloof and cold. He is referred to as a walking ice cube. Will melt--sometimes. He might have fallen in love with a commoner boy in his second year of senior high. Killed his older brother. He is close friends with the Crown Prince, a Knight Commander's son, and the apprentice of the Imperial Magician. Had been the wariest after Neo's return, playing along to Neo's change after he came back. Having spent ten years looking over his shoulder in fear that his older brother might kill him, Aurelion grew to be quite paranoid and traumatized. He and Neo are currently rebuilding their relationship. 

Current Status: ...

Guinivere Altaira Odum :

Neo's younger half-sister. Age fourteen. White hair, Sapphire eyes. A third-year student in the Junior Division.

The youngest child of the Odum Family. Her hair turned white due to a childhood illness. Her disposition is similar to the rest of the family, cold and aloof, although, at times, her innate childishness would reveal itself. It is very cute, but no one tells her. She nearly became a casualty of Nazareth's schemes. In the past, Neo found her endearing but didn't want her to be involved with him because she was innocent. Due to the lack of contact between her and Nazareth in the past, she grew easily attached to Neo once he came back. Will often request handkerchiefs from her family when she duels at school. 

Current Status: ...

Gareth Altarius Odum :

Neo's father. Long Black hair, Sapphire eyes.

The Duke of Odum. Head of the Royal Faction and one of the two Dukes of the Rhine Empire. He loves all his children but has a hard time expressing his love. Acts cold and unfeeling, but is actually a big papa bear and loving husband. Emotionally constipated. He loves his wife very much, even though she has the face of an ax murderer and speaks less than thirty minutes a day. They met during the Lesser Krieg War. His favorite way to recharge is to hug his wife. Secretly hates politics and duties and paperwork. Secretly just wants to stay at home and be with his wife and children. 

Current Status: ...

Vespera Odum nee Arcadia :

Neo's step-mother.

The Duchess of Odum. During the Lesser Krieg War between the Rhine Empire and the Polska Nation, she was known as a monster on the battlefield. There are many paintings of her during the war, all very scary and gory, but Gareth enjoys collecting them. He fell in love with her personality, ax-murderer face, and terrifying prowess on the battlefield. She loves all her children, Neo included, but from afar because her smiles are scary. She shows her love by staring at each and every one of her children in the face for a prolonged time... lovingly...

Current Status: ...

Royce Callum Benedick / Sir Roy Pierre:

Neo's friend. Age sixteen. Tall. Red hair, Red eyes. A second-year student in the Senior Division.