Please lord let me live another day.

My hands start to shake as I pull open the lid and get struck by surprise as I see a pink, purple, green and blue beaded bracelet with a little unicorn charm hanging off it. I laugh to myself as memories begin to flow into my head.

I smile down at the bracelet and I begin to laugh to myself.

"Blake thats my bracelet! Give it back I made it today with Miss Evans!" I cry as I chase him around the room.

"But you KNOW I like purple and blue and kind of pink I think. You broke my transformer robot yesterday so I should take something from you!"

"But your a boy. You shouldn't wear pink and unicorns!" I cry whilst I trip over a teddy bear causing myself to crash down onto the ground.

"I want to give it to my mom thats all!"

He kneels down infront of me and sighs. " I will give it to you later okay? Maybe when were older or something. Like when were 59 I'm not sure. I promise okay?"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"But its so far away..."

"Trust me it will come soon were already 7 so it's only 9 years from now." Blake smiles down at me.

"Okay." I nod as I wipe my nose.

Blake pulls me up as we walk outside to the playground and I walk to my friends.

We were making bracelets in school that day for our moms. I made one and Blake did too. But I remember Blakes sucking ass and being ugly as hell. And since I'm a pro bracelet maker I had the prettiest one in class.

We're not exactly 59 but hey.

He kept his promise.

I pick up the bracelet and smile to myself as I lift it up the beads sparkling under the light. I diddn't think he would keep it for this long. And I thought that he probably gave it to his mom already. I forgot about this bracelet for a while.

I put the bracelet on and the bracelet slides down the wrist. 

Well hey it's the first time Blakes gotten me anything.

Maybe he's stopped with all the pranks now.

Maybe he's... finally matured.

I take out the stickie note stuck onto the inside of the box. 

Open your cabinet.

I open the mini cabinet in my locker and flinch as a blast of air shoots me in the face and I cough shutting my eyes tightly.

I wipe off the weird substance from my face and look at my fingers and see that it's glitter.

It was too good to be true.

I head to the bathroom as I wipe my face off and brush the glitter out of my hair.

I grin to myself as I find a can of soda in my bag and smile.

I walk out of the bathroom and head down to the basketball court, since he's boring as hell and plays basketball all the time in the mornings.

He's normally there with his friends so I'm going to have to wait until he heads to his changing room.

I walk out and see him shooting a goal into the basket. I hide behind the door (that was already propped open with a piece of wood holding it open) of the changing room and wait until he finishes his practice.

After some time his friends walk into the changing room and since Blake's in charge of tidying up I watch up put the balls into the ballsack. I wait as I walks into my directions with the sack on his back.

I grab him quickly as I pull him directly close to my face and I open the already shaken up can of soda and spray it on his face.

(REBECCA AND JASON MOMENT T.T)

He stands shocked as he wipes the soda off his face and opens his eyes and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"What did I do to you?"

"Got this weird as contraption that sprayed fucking glitter in my face."

"I thought you liked glitter."

"Not in my mouth and everywhere on my face douchebag."

"I'm fucking sticky now Lexa." He groans as he patts his face and pouts.

"And what do I do about that?"

He leans in and without me knowing kisses my cheek leaving me in surprise. I feel the blood rushing to my face as I stare at him in shock.

"What was that f-"

"Happy birthday." He smiles as he ruffles my hair and walks into the changing room.

"Oh and by the way next time don't stand near the boys changing room. People are going to think your trying to look at us naked or something." He winks as he pops his head around the door of the changing room and disapears.