Intro

Intro

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

This is a fanfiction, a work of fiction. It is an unofficial, non-canon alternate story based on Riichiro Inagaki's story "Dr. Stone". Most of the media - such as the images and video's used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by the photo editor. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Have you ever written something from the back of your head, and then realize oh sh** these were someone else's words. Yeah, that just happened to me, my disclaimer no less. Anyway, like 40% of this disclaimer belongs to KairuSui from quotev

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website (I jump around on a lot of fanfiction websites...) If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line.

Warnings: None

*****

Rika is Chrome's little sister, and the only medic in Ishigami village

Rika is Chrome's little sister, and the only medic in Ishigami village. Since she was child, Rika has always wanted nothing but help people, especially her sick best friend, Ruri. Having nothing but a book left by her ancestors and her own mistakes to teach her. She's tried the best she could, but it just wasn't enough to help her friend. And just when she thinks all hope is gone, a miracle arrives in the form of a scientist who promises to help her friend.

*****

"Listen

"Listen. A couple of years ago. I would never have been able to say this for sure. But now I know. Without a doubt that Science has, and always will be my only love. I'm 10 billion percent sure!" He said, looking at her.

The girl's eyes turned glossy from unshed tears.