Chapter seventy two: Life with three children👧🏼👧🏼👶🏻

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"How's mommy's little man?" I whisper in a baby voice to River who is staring at me with his big blue eyes

I stare at him for a few more minutes until he starts hunting around for my boob. I lift my top and situate him and he latches immediately and begins eating. As he's eating, I decide to call Court as Brad spoke to her yesterday but I haven't and I want to know how my girls are doing.

"Hey mama, how are you feeling babe?" Court says excited to hear my voice

"Hey honey. I'm feeling really good. Brad is currently sleeping and River is currently attached to my boob, so I decided to give you a call"

"I'm so happy to hear your voice. How was your first night with him? I hope he didn't keep you awake all night"

"Actually he slept really well and he only ever woke for feeds. Brad took care of the diaper changes last night so I could sleep. Already he is a much better sleeper than the girls were combined. How are my girls?"

"I'm so glad he didn't wake you up too much. The girls are fine babe, they both slept amazing last night but they couldn't stop talking about you, Brad and River. They are so excited to meet him"

"Awh my babies are the best. Are they awake? I want to speak to them?"

"Yeah, hold on let me get them"

"Mama" I hear Ophelia's little voice over the phone

"Hi my baby. I hope you are being a good girl for Auntie Court"

"Me good mama, Powyanna bad. You baby mama?"

"Good girl! Oh no, Pollyanna was bad? Yes mama has had the baby and he can't wait to meet you"

"Just to clarify Jen, Pollyanna hasn't been bad at all. Ophelia wanted a toy that Pollyanna was playing with and she wouldn't give it to her" Courteney's butted in as my little monkey of a daughter is telling fibs

"Oh god. Yes they are very much like that. She's such a tattle tail"

"Me now mama" Pollyanna shouts down the phone almost deafening me

"How are you baby?"

"Mama baby Wiver"

"River is here now baby yes. He can't wait to meet you"

"Me wove him me do"

"That's so sweet princess. Mama will be home later so you make sure you're a good girl and me and dada will come and give you and Ophelia lots of cuddles and kisses when we get home"

"Wove you mama"

"I love you too my beautiful babies"

"Jen they are literally dancing around saying mama, River, dada, mama, River, dada" My eyes fill with tears as Courteney tells me this

"Oh bless them. I've missed them so much and I can't wait until we can all be home together. Hopefully I'll be getting out of here early this afternoon so we will come by and pick them up so you can see River"

"I can't wait to meet him. Auntie Court is going to give him bug cuddles and kisses. Oh and by the way, I've got some presents here for him"

"You didn't have to do that honey, you're so sweet. Anyway, he's just finished feeding so I'll see you later. Love you Court"

"Give him a kiss from me. Love you too Jen"

I hang up the phone and place River over my shoulder so I can burp him. I rub and pat his back for a few seconds until he lets out this almighty burp. As he burped, he was actually sick a little bit but I had a feeling that would happen.