What was that in his hands? Whatever it was - Rin flipped it open and started to read it. He was reading and walking while going to the locker room. What was that?!

"I wonder what he's reading. " Kai pondered. Katy looked back at me,and winked. How long has she lied to me?  She had the note the entire time. Why did she give it to him? I pulled out my phone and text her.
What did you just give him?
A parting gift. Since he said he didn't want to talk to me. I wonder who made him decide that?
Idk, maybe Sosuke really is working things out with Rin.

No response. I watched her look over her shoulder at me. Her eyes widening and she looked so pissed. 
You went through my phone?!
And dropped a selfie in there too.  Lock your phone next time.

You're a bitch you know that...?!  We'll talk about this later.

Like Hell we are..

I didn't bother staying long, just so Rin saw me here .I actually left when it was his turn to swim. I went to the store and bought some yarn and food,but when I got home; Katy was there.

"Why would you go through my phone?! " she yelled.

"You lied to me this entire time!  You told me that you didn't like Rin, but here you are touching and making out with him! "

Katy was too pissed to even realize she was yelling. Her eyes were watering.

"I couldn't help myself!  Sosuke wasn't home, I needed something to do! "She snapped.

"That's the whole entire point of this damn pact! " I argued. Standing up,while she sat down.  "To make sure neither of us didn't come to this school and become sluts! So no one can spread stupid ass rumors about us!"

"This whole pact was the reason why I did it!" She said, wiping her tears.   "Because you ask for too much,Jimi! You became this bitch, and changed!  Just because you want to die a virgin, doesn't mean I have to go down with you! "

That hurt. I felt myself breaking down as we argued. We were letting each other know what was going on. How we felt and everything.  We were yelling pretty loud too,but we didn't stop. We just yelled and screamed. 

"Do you want to know why I'm such a bitch?! Why I ask for too much from this pact?! " I snapped out. My eyes were watering. My vision blurring. It was too much for me -for us. I hated this feeling inside of me -this envy.

"Because I'm so jealous of you, Katy..!  I hate how I can't be as outgoing as you are.!  The way you smile and capture every guys' attention. How friendly and positive you are!  I hate it!  I hate it so much,because I can't be as straightforward as you ! I can't be as beautiful as you are! " my tears was coming down my face, and weight was being lifted from my shoulders.  "And now, I may not even know if Rin has the same feelings for me as I do for him! Because he likes you.. everyone I want likes or loves you, and I hate it so much..!"

Katy stood up and held me in her arms. We were both crying. 

"I hate how smart you are.. " she whispered.  "I hate how you have everything kept inside, and won't let anyone understand you. I hate how well protected you are. How crafty and creative you can be. the way your so distant to others.  The dreams you have. The pain you endure. I want it so bad, Jimi. I love you, because to me,you are beautiful. " She kissed my head. "I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you. I just wanted to be free. "

I held her tight by her waist. 

"Freedom is a beautiful thing,but it can also hurt you. "

That's why I guard myself. I didn't want to be hurt. I wanted to love and be happy, but I don't want feel jealousy biting me. I never knew Katy was jealous of me. She has everything she wants, but yet, she had envy in her heart too. Who would've know that one boy can rip our friendship apart?