"The U.S. part of the tour is going to end in two weeks. We need to discuss what is going to happen in the next two weeks and how we can go about your relation with the boys."

"Here we have drafted a contract you can say. It explains everything expected from the two weeks to come."

Mr. Sejin pushed over the printed document.

It held the BigHit Logo at the very top with Agreement Contract under it.

"This contract is to go into affect between the active BigHit band by the name of BTS ("First Party"), who is made of seven soulmates: Seokjin Kim, Yoongi Min, Hoseok Jung, Namjoon Kim, Jimin Park, Taehyung Kim, and Jungkook Jeon and Aila Kailani Zaid ("Second Party"), their last soulmate. The term of this Agreement shall began on the 22nd of May, of the year 2020 and end the 7th of June of the same year.

The specific terms of this Contract are as Follows:

1. Both parties will only be allowed interaction if deemed at a proper time by the First Party's manager.
2. Said interaction will happened at a secure location as well as under the surveillance of assigned bodyguards by the First Party.
3. Both parties are not to part take in any physical activity that manifest in any sexual behavior.
4. Second Party is not allowed to initiate bond with the members by the name of Namjoon Kim, Jimin Park, Taehyung Kim and Jungkook Jeon.
5. Both parties are not allowed to request more time than the allowed time frame given.

In consideration of the mutual promises set forth herein, both Parties covenant and agree that set terms will be meet and kept until the ending date listed above.

This contract may not be modified in any matter unless in writing and signed by both Parties. This document and any other attachments hereto constitute the entire agreement between Parties. This contract shall be binding upon the Parties, their successors, heirs and assigns."

Aila was given contracts in Korean, English and Spanish. All saying the same thing. All breaking her heart. She didn't pay much attention to the interpreter as he went over the one in Korean. Why did he have to translate it when she had 2 others she could read? Guess the company wanted to get the point across.

The interpreter kept on talking but the words were all muffled. She didn't dare look up to her soulmates, she kept her face down.

She looked to the right and saw there were ink pens. She remembered how Koreans don't like to write their names in red, bad luck or something like that.

She noticed how long her fingernails were, probably longer than usual. She liked it. It made her fingers look long. Maybe she'll keep them like that.

She noticed how cold the room was, a shiver going down her body as she wrapped her arms around her.

She heard the shuffle of feet in front of her.

The man finally finished talking.

"Aila, the boys all agree with these terms and conditions. If you can't agree and sign then you can't be here."

Whose voice was that? Sejin's or the man sitting next to her?

Either way she was getting forced into this. If she wants to at least see them, it would be under contract. If not she would not be tolerated.

Time stopped as she noticed Namjoon reach for a pen and sign one of the many lines at the bottom of the document.

The document wasn't that long. But it caged and buried Aila just the same.

She finally looked up as the others grabbed pens, all bending over the desk to sign.

Jung Hoseok.

Jeon Jungkook.

Kim Seokjin.

Kim Taehyung.

Park Jimin.

And lastly Min Yoongi.

They all signed so gracefully. Her mind distracted by the movements of their hands. Her eyes scanned their faces. They all looked so serious.

But they signed.

They were ok with this?

She couldn't bond and be complete?

How inhuman it felt.

She thought they had said they didn't want a contract between them. Aila almost smiled at how good of liars they are.

Maybe they were all the same.

"Aila, we need you to sign." She looked to see Yoongi handing her the pen.

"But what if I don't want to sign?"

Yoongi, her first bonded soulmate answered, "Aila, we need you to sign."

She remembered what she wanted to tell him.

"Congratulations." Yoongi's face was shocked but then composed itself on a second.

"Your mixtape is really good. I enjoyed it very much."

She reached for the pen, slightly brushing her fingertips to Yoongi's. Yoongi almost didn't let the pen go as he was felt the happy tingles shot up his hand.

Someone pushed the document towards her.

Her hand held the pen but for some reason it felt so heavy. Her grip was loose.

She felt dizzy and cold. Maybe it was just her imagination. Or maybe not. The room began to move a little, and her vision darken.

But she told herself she was strong and took a deep breath.

A.

Guess her soulmates didn't want her as much as she did.

I.

When did she become so quiet?

L.

She can't bond with the rest.

A.

She would never be a complete soul.

Her second name was mostly a blur. Her biggest concern was how did they know her middle name. Not once did she tell them. Big money she guessed.

Z.

Her body felt light. If she wasn't so stubborn, she would have noticed her blood pressure dropping.

A.

If she wasn't so stubborn she would have noticed how the bond was breaking.

I.

If she lets go, everything would feel lighter?

D.

A pain burned her body. Her chest broke. Something broke. All the feelings she felt were sucked in the air, vanished from her. The pain made her grab her body, trying to protect itself from the fall of the chair.

She heard screams. Painful screams ringed in her ear.

Who was screaming?

Or was it her own voice screaming?

She kept on turning trying to get the pain to stop.

Why was this happening? Why was her body shaking? Why was her chest so heavy and empty at the same time.

Everything around her felt distorted. She heard screams. She felt panic.

But there was just so much her soul could take.

Aila let go, her body finally shutting down.

She thought she heard glass shattering.