Chap 43: Testing

***italics means it was said in Korean**

Yoongi, Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon were very annoyed. They were all sitting across the other three cuddling, finishing their ice cream, to which Namjoon and Seokjin couldn't comprehend how they could like such a nasty flavor.

But what annoyed them the most was how sweet Aila was being towards the two men, specially Jungkook. And how unbothered she was with the rest.

"Wait, aren't the BMAs this weekend?" Aila complete forgot about them. If she remembered correctly, they had a concert the same day as the 26th.

"Yeah but the concert is same day. We are not going." Aila felt Jungkook's voice rumble thru her back.

"But aren't you going to send in a video for winning the awards?"

"They still haven't told us if we have won." Aila laughed at Yoongi's answer.

"You don't have faith you will win?" BTS had 2 dominations, same as last year.

"I hope we do." This came from Hoseok, who was laying on Aila's chest. They had finished all the ice cream and now they were just cuddling. Aila noticed how Jungkook would sniff her from time to time.

"Jungkook, I smell bad? You keep smelling?" Jungkook hadn't realized he was doing this. She just smelled like flowers and he liked it. It wasn't an obnoxious loud smell. It was fresh with just the right amount of strong.

"No! No! You smell really nice! I like how you smell!" Jungkook's sudden honest outburst made him become shy. Aila just laughed. She didn't know how she smelt good. She doesn't really like to wear scented body creams or perfume.

"But I'm not wearing anything." Aila thought about this.

"Ah it's my hair cream! Smells really good huh?" She took piece of her hair and sniffed it. Yep that's it.

"Im thinking about cutting my hair? Too long and maybe another color but I don't know?"

"Don't cut your hair! It's so pretty, long and curly!" Taehyung quickly responded.

"Ok but about the color?" She could see off them thinking hard about this.

"Blue?" Hoseok's answer came out like a question more than an answer.

"Ohh yes!! Do blue!!" Now Jimin's was excited.

"Aww I just remembered we are getting our hair dyed after here!" Jungkook whined. Almost all of them had dark hair, except for Jimin with his dusty grey and Yoongi with his blond.

"Ohh can I know what color each of you are getting?"

"Nope, you can not! Gotta wait like Army!"

****

The boys eventually had to go back to finish practice. Aila went back to finishing editing the photos, to which she felt really proud of. They came out great. She couldn't wait to send them to Brian so he could see them and give her feed back.

At around 8 the boys were finished. Tomorrow they were heading over to the stadium to do the final practice before the concert. While everyone was getting ready to leave, Jason went up to Aila.

"So you don't work for BTS huh?" Aila turned around when she heard Jason's voice.

"Oh hey Jay. Nope I don't."

"Oh damm. I was getting ready to use my pickup lines with you." Aila was thrown off by his honesty.

"Really now?"