Chapter one: The disappearance.

*The proceedingsof the story may not fit in to Tokyo Ghoul cannon*

"Kotorou Amon, Senior Investigator" said the man from the rooftop to a man in a navy blue suit holding a metal briefcase much like the one Amon carried. "Ah, you were with Sato, weren't you. Yes, sorry to hear about his death he was a good man." Said the man in the suit. "Totally off his rocker though," said yet another man who had seemed to have appeared from no where. "He protected who he loved and that was the thing that sent him off.  He lost a lot, difficult to come back from if you ask me." Said Amon in a defensive tone. "Whatever you say, kid." Said the man walking off. The man in the suit began to whistle as him and Amon walked through the CCG hallways "So, what brings you to the quinque specialisation department?" Asked the man in the suit. "I need mine checked out, its an old one from Satos collection. "I see." Said the man in the suit turning the corner in to a large room filled with machinery.

Meanwhile Kaneki was with Aogiri planning an attack when they got some form of transmission in to there perimeter. "What is that?" Asked a mid-ranked Oagiri soldier. "I may be able to rewire it in to a message." said Kaneki. He wasn't wearing the mask at this moment, just a medical eyepatch over his eye. He fiddled with the trigger and gasped in anticipation as his computer screen flickered revealing the rouge ghoul they bad met the night before. They had named her 'The Quinque Queen.'. "Help- There here- The DOV-" the message cut off. "Where is their location?" Asked another member of Aogiri. "I may be able to get the location via the IP. First I'll need to visit an old friend. Touka Kirishama... This wasn't the first time he'd met her since he disappeared. Last time he did she punched him in the jaw so he has to be careful not to be stepping on toes, he thought. "I know someone. Its risky though, I'd need time. If we can delay the CCG eliminating her then we could potentially get her back."
"What do we get out of this then?" Said a hooded ghoul leaning against the wall in the back, walking toward kaneki spitting his gum on to the floor. "Well, we could ask her to join our ranks." Suggested Kaneki.
"Fair enough, but even then how powerful could she be?" Asked the cocky seeming stranger.
"She tore through those gang mem- who even are you?" Asked Kaneki.
"They call me the black angel." Replied the hooded man. "Pfft, ok. If you can intersept all CCG attacks and stop any transport from taking place I can try and find her. It'll be risky though."

A few hours later Kaneki had arrived on the 20th ward and saw Anteiku in the distance. Thoughts rushed through his head about Touka, Yoshimura, little Hinami. He thought that as soon as he had gained the power needed from Aogiri he could finally protect them. He entered through the door, the bell ringing as he entered. Buisness was good so it was far from empty but the baristas both shot him a long death stair. He said he had to speak to Touka. They told him she was studying, most likely at the library. He thought it was strange Touka of all people was studying and they told him she was trying to attend Kamii University, the same place he did once. It had been so long since he'd been to the library, it might be a bit of a small vacation. No. He had to stay on task, the safety of Tokyos ghoul community could depend on this mission,  the Quinque Queen could turn the entire Ghoul vs CCG battle around if put to it strategically.

As he walked down the long familiar halls of books, fiction and non he brushed his finger-tips along their dusty spines, rubbing off the dust on to the side of his jeans. He saw Touka through a crack between the books where one had been taken out, he recognised it to have been a Takaski Sen book because of the amount of times he read it himself. She was sat there on a green beanbag reading while making notes in a small, black, leather coated notebook. She let out a load sigh but her eyes widened as she looked up to see non other than Kaneki Ken himself. "Kaneki-" she said in an alarmed manner. "Wh-what are you doing here- sorry I punched you- I-" Kaneki placed a finger over her lip and knelt down explaining the situation. "So what is it I get in return? Kaneki?" Asked Touka.
"Anything, the fate of Tokyo rests in your hands. Please make the right choice." Said Kaneki softly but in a persuasive tone. She reluctantly agreed.

Back with the CCG they had a radar on The Quinque Queen. "So who is this girl and why is she so important?" Asked the suited man who spoke to Amon earlier. "A real bitch." Said another man, the man seemed to be of the same cocky nature as 'the black angel'. He chewed on a piece of hay and said "She made a debut yesterday in a ghoul gang fight involving Aogiri Tree. She cut through them like butter, of Aogiri gets their hands on her we will have no chance of defeating her or them."
"High stakes then I guess." Said Amon, who had been listening from behind them. "Amon, you've been assigned here?" Asked the man in the suit.
"No, just dropping in. This ghoul is rumored to have made contact with the eyepatch ghoul. Careful of interseptions.

An hour later a silver truck bounded down the roads of the 21st ward, 4 men in the back. The suited man, the cocky one and two other investigators. "We're nearing suspect location boys!" Shouted the driver signalling for them to have their quinques ready for a heavy assault on behalf of Aogiri Tree and the quinque Queen. The truck hosted and door in the back opened they rand through and all activated their quinques. The suited man's seemed to have a golden shimmer, it was like a whip. He played with it, whipping the floor as if go try and taunt an attacker.

No such attacker showed itself. Until finally a window burst open and smashed as the quinque Queen jumps through immediately killing one of the investigators upon her decent, her dual quinques posed in a defensive position infront of her face, her eyes staring in to the glowing crimson quinque. She moved with such agility that no human could out run her, she moved toward the other investigator that was in the truck with the cocky and suited men. She then sliced through him as two remain. The cocky man stepped up, pulling what appeared to be a longsword from his briefcase moving toward her in an advancement but she blocked parried him to fall backwards causing the suited man to chuckle. He flicked his whip and pulled one of the quinques from her hand.

They circled each other making small advancements very subtly. The cocky man returned in to the fight. It took about ten minutes of back and forth fighting with her to realise she was mearly toying with their lives, knowing fine well she could end it at will. This thought terrified him but he remained steady. He advanced his whip hitting her causing her to lash out. The other man realises this and jumps, swinging his long sword and nearly hitting her. In anger she ran toward him at an incredible speed and jammed her sword through his abdomin, killing him. The suited man and the Quinque Queen were now locked in a battle not just between their weapons but in the deadly stare that had formed like a rope knotting them to each other. "You put up a good fight kid." She said a little out of breath. "But now you die!" She'd shout slicing through him cutting him clean through. Her words echoed around as she collapsed on the floor and sent out the message to Kaneki. It cut off as she was pulled up by a CCG helicopter.

Back at the library Touka had found the location and had parted ways with Kaneki. Kaneki sent the coordinates to the rest of the Aogiri high rank checking his social media in the process, he was not able to post on there as he was supposedly a missing person. He snickered at that fact. Everyone thinks he's some victim but he was the one victimising others, he thought. He then got on the bus and head back to the head quarters to prepare to find clues on the Quinque Queen and what happened to her.

Later that evening he was in his eyepatch attire and stopp on a building, his snow white hair dancing in the wind as he went over the plan with the other Aogiri members who were accompanying him. They jumped building tops and finally arrived at the location. All that was found was a webcamera and a CCG truck on the driveway and an empty household with smashed windows.

The Queen was gone...