Chapter 10

A/N
Sorry for not posting recently guys! I haven't had much motivation 😥😥 I am busy this week and so won't be posting so I'd just like to say a big fat sorry! Don't worry! I'm not just going to stop writing the book!!
Id also like to say THANK YOUUUU SOO MUCH FOR 350 views!!!!

Alfie
"What do you want to do today little one?" I asked Zoe
"I'm not sure it's up to you?"
"Why don't we go ice skating? I've never been before!!"
"That's sounds great" Zoe said "I've never been before either"

Zoe ran upstairs and did her hair and make up and I stayed downstairs and made pancakes for the two of us. I topped them with blueberries, raspberries and maple syrup! Yum yum.

Zoe came downstairs looking absolutely gorgeous. Her hair fell in her face - she had done loose curls and had done a simple make up look. She had a pair of black skinny jeans on with ripped knees and a big baggy cashmere jumper on!!

Zoe
I walked downstairs to see Alfie had made us breakfast.. Pancakes ... My favourite!!
We sat down and ate them!! They were delicious!! Alfie looked so cute the way he kept on looking up at me!

He ran upstairs and threw some clothes on and then we went!!

We arrived!! I was terrible at ice skating!! I couldn't keep on my feet!! I fell on my bum so many times!
I managed to skate up to Alfie and then I wrapped my arms around his waist. We skated around like this for around 10 minutes and then he stopped. He turned around and kissed me!! It felt so soft but so sweet!!

The buzzer went off - we had to leave the ice rink 😥 we went to Starbucks and we both bought a hot chocolate! I drove Alfie home and then went back to my flat!

When I got home I saw I had a message off of Alfie "I had a great day today!ove you Zoe! A xx"
I responded with "I love you too Alfie 💜 xx".

I updated my Facebook status to "I had a great day ice skating with @pointlessblog" and then I played with my guinea pigs pippin and Percy for 10 minutes and then put them away!

Before I went to bed I checked my Facebook and saw loads of new friends! I then saw that Alfie had posted the same thing as me! There were loads of comments saying zalfie zalfie! I loved Alfie! I loved him lots!!

I then plugged my phone on charge and went to bed!!