Independence Day

"~3 years ago~"

I was walking over to my friend Bloom's house when I felt like someone was watching me. I look around and notice that no one was there. I felt my phone ring and I took it out and answered. 

Phone Conversion

Hello

Hey bestie, just calling to see if you arrived home yet.
Not yet,I just arrived on my block. I'll text you when I get home

OK, Also Thanks for coming over, I'll miss you once you move.
I'll miss you too, but this is for my health. I can't stay here fighting the witches while also doing missions for my dad and his team anymore. I need some kind of normal.

I understand. Don't forget about us.
I would never, Bye Bloom.

Bye, Clara

 I hang up and turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. "Hello, Flame?" I look back and see three men and one looked like an alien "look, I don't know who you are but if the witches put you up to this then I suggest you leave before..." I felt something stab in my neck and I felt weak. I looked around and activated my fairy form and tried fighting them off  but I was slow losing conscious and they kept coming at me. I created a wall of fire between me and the guys. "What do we do?" one guy asked the alien. "The injection should be slowing her down give it a minute." He said. My wall was getting weaker with every passing second. I look around me and notice that they are surrounding me, when my wall goes down they will be able to grab me and I don't have enough energy to fly. 'I have to think, What can I do?' I thought to myself.  'I  might have to use the last bit of energy to get out of here.' I tried to fly out of the fire but I fall and lose conscious. 

"Clara!!" I heard someone shout. "Come on, Star you have to wake up."

~2 year later~

I was in a room the same room I had been in for the pass 2 years. The men who took me had injected a bunch of things in me. I was floating around my room when the doors open and a scientist walked in "Doctor Desmond wants to see you" The Nurse said as she walks out the room. I quickly follow her into a lab were a pod like mine was in the middle "Project super Fairy you are to stay here and watch project Kr until I get back do you understand." I didn't answer I was looking at the boy in the pod.

 'he could be a good use to you, Flame' Dubbilex said through our mind link. Since Desmond kidnapped me Dubbilex helped me with my powers and was helping me get stronger so I can escape. I go close to the pod. " Fairy do you hear me?" Desmond asks "Yes sir" I replied. The door closes behind us and Dubbilex comes out of the shadow. "Flame, what are we going to do?" I look between Dubbilex and the pod 

"Today's the day we set the plan in motion, once he is actually completed then the plan can began. I can't wait any longer." Dubbilex nods and releases superboy I quickly used my power to keep him still "it's ok superboy I'm Flame I'm here to help you but I need you to promise me something?" Superboy looked at me and nods. "Good we don't have much time I need you to wake me when you escape. Dubbilex will cause a distraction and the scientists might put me to sleep all you have to do is wake me up. Can you do that?" I asked the boy in front of me. "Yes." he said. "Good in a year, you will have enough power to escape, you will come back for me because I'm the one they need so I'm the most important thing in this lab." I state walking back to my pod.

~A year later~

Three sidekicks stand in front of the hall of justice. "Today is the day." Batman states putting his hand on his sidekick shoulder. "Welcome to the hall of justice." Green arrow adds. "Headquarters of the justice league." Aquaman finishes. "Oh, man" Kid flash whines as he and Flash speeds in. "I knew we'd be the last ones here." Kid flash continues to whine.