Part 2

Last night you couldn't stop thinking about him. What happened, how it happened... I mean HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

On the next day, currently outside the hospital, you were about to enter and start the new day of work when you saw your friend.

"Hey!" you greeted him.

"Hey Y/n. How was your night shift?"

You didn't want to look him in the eyes because you knew he would find out something happened, so you just looked down.

"Oh you know. Like always." you responded, trying to not be suspicious.

He gave you as sceptical look.

Maybe trying to not be suspicious makes me look suspicious. Or thinking about me looking suspicious because I try not to look suspicious actually makes me look suspicious.

"You know... Something tells me that it wasn't just normal."

Damn it! Why is he so good at this?!

You looked up and couldn't speak out a word. You only smiled at him.

"No. Way." he says while making a shocked expression.

"I was about to go home! I went into the elevator-"

"OMG! Elevator? That must have been an interesting experience." he gives you a look.

"Shut up. We didn't have sex."

"Oh. Good. No, that's better. I mean you don't even really know him right?" he seemed to be disappointed at first, but then he started to remember who you were talking about. It wasn't a guy who you knew for like a year. No.

"But we kind of made out." you continued.

"I knew it!" he shouted in excitement.

"Stop it!"

"And? How was it? How was he?"

"Ok, that's getting weird."

"Ah come on!"

"Well... He was strong, passioned..."

"And?" he asks knowing that there was something more.

"Dominant..." you instantly blushed harder, and you were a little embarrassed about that part because the truth was: You liked that a lot. It just hits different.

"Ohhhh. I see where this is going. Y/n has a thing for that, huh?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? For what? It's nothing to be ashamed of. We all have our kinks."

You rolled your eyes at his words.

It wasn't a kink or was it?

"Anyway, let's go inside."

You were about to go inside when your friend interrupted your action.

"Wait!"

"What?" you ask.

"We forgot the part where I'm the mom friend saying 'Be careful, always use protection'."

"Oh god. How old are we again? I just have the feeling I have to ask this because someone seems to have forgotten it."

"Calm down. I know that you are actually the more responsible one. It's just fun to mess with you."

"How nice. Let's get inside." you say with a bit of annoyance in your voice.

***

You were walking through the corridors when in the back you could already see Stephen talking with Dr. Palmer. He looked at a radiography that Palmer was showing him and she explained something to him. When you got in eyesight he quickly glanced at you and when you made eye contact he smiled. You smiled back and looked away short after breaking the eye contact. Stephen found that really hot that you could play it cool like that. He couldn't stop himself from looking behind his shoulder and see you walk further away with your friend.