e l e v e n

It was the day after.. that happened. After it happened, Blaise and Draco got dressed while I was still under the covers shocked that I just had a threesome with my best friend and the guy that makes me feel some type of way when he's around me. Blaise left before Draco did which I was glad about. I didn't regret anything that happened with Blaise, no. I was just shocked that Draco actually let it happen. I was shocked I was letting it happen. I was shocked that Blaise let it happen.

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I groan and rub my temples as I sit up. I scan the room to see Olivia isn't here. I pull the silky covers off my body and stand up.

The wooden flooring was cold beneath my feet. The breeze through the room was also cold. I looked at the clock, 12:03pm.

Wow, I slept in late.

I make my way to the bathroom. I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. I still wore the makeup from the night before. Eyeliner was smudged. Mascara dripped down my face from the events that happened last night. I grabbed a makeup wipe and rubbed the black makeup products off of my face. I ran some warm water and splashed my face with it. I dried my face off and went back into the room.

I grabbed some clothes out of my dresser and headed back to the bathroom. I opened the shower door and turned the water to hot. I grabbed the bottom hem of my oversized shirt I was wearing and pulled it over my head. I stepped into the shower, the warm liquid hitting my soft pale skin. The steam of the water filling up the bathroom, making the mirror fog up. I grabbed the coconut scented shampoo and applied it to my hair. After rinsing my hair, I grabbed the same scented conditioner and applied it to my brown locks.

As I took vanilla scented body wash and applied it to my black loofah, the bathroom door swung open. I turned around to see Olivia who was still in her dress from last night with clothes in her hand.

"Hey Olivia, where have you bee-" I got cut off by Olivia taking her dress off and throwing her clothes down in the sink.

"Move over bitch cause I gotta LOT to spill to you." She opened the glass shower door and stepped in.

I was washing my body as she was washing her hair and telling me everything that happened.

"Woah hold up.. you and Pansy did what?!" I shouted out of shock.

"We fucked, Scarlett.. she was actually really good." She smiled as she told me about the events that happened.

We both stopped what we were doing when we heard a knock on the bathroom door. We looked at each other, "Yes?" I said loud enough for them to hear.

"Um, are you guys done? Draco and I have been waiting for you guys in here for about 10 minutes." Blaise asked Olivia and I.

"Yeah-yeah, we'll be out in a second." I replied.

I quickly got out and wrapped a towel around my body. Olivia followed. I grabbed my oversized hoodie and put it on. I then slipped on my black shorts. I waited for Olivia to get dressed before heading out of the bathroom.

Draco sat on my bed as Blaise sat on Olivias. "Finally! God you took forever." Blaise complained.

"Did you guys shower together?" Draco questioned as he noticed our hair was wet.

"Yes and what about it?" Olivia gave him sass.

Draco held his hands up in defense as I made my way and sat beside him. Blaise was still eyeing me and Olivia down. "Girls take showers with their best friend sometimes. It's no big deal." I shrugged.

"Anyways.." Olivia changes the subject. "Why are you two bafoons in our dorm?"

"We just wanted to hang out with you guys." Blaise shrugged.

"Actually Blaise did. He dragged me along." Draco rolled his eyes.

Blaise gave Draco a 'really?' look. A few minutes went by as we all stayed silent. "Hey, where were you three last night at the party? I didn't see you guys." Olivia questioned.

Blaise shot his head up as he looked at both me and Draco. "Uh we were-" Blaise got cut off by me.

"We went on a walk."

"Yeah we- we went on a walk." Blaise confirmed as Draco nodded his head.

"Oh okay.."

The four of us continued talking about anything and everything until it was close to dinner time. The boys went to their dorm to change into their uniforms while me and Olivia did the same after they left. Olivia waited for Pansy in the common room so I decided to walk by myself to the great hall.

Students already filled the tables of the great hall. I spotted Draco sitting at the end of the table so I went to join him. I sat down opposite of him. His head was tilted down to his plate as he was eating. He looked up once he noticed I was there. We didn't say anything, only us eating in silence.

Blaise flopped down beside Draco as Olivia sat beside me and Pansy sat beside her. They reached for some food and placed it on there plates and begun eating. No one was talking for a good 5 minutes that is until blaise speaks up,

"Have you guys heard about the new kid?" We all looked at him confused.

"New kid?" I ask.

"Yeah their supposed to be here Monday morning and getting sorted at breakfast."

I raised my brows as I nodded, looking back down to my plate. Olivia and Pansy were talking about whatever as Draco, Blaise and me were sitting in silence. It seemed like forever for dinner to end but once it did, I rushed to mine and Olivias dorm. I closed the door then changed into some shorts and a oversized t-shirt. I pulled back the silky covers and crawled into bed sending myself into a deep sleep.

A/N

hi y'all 🤠 sorry i haven't updated in a few days.. i've had writers block 😩 but also about the last a/n i made. i've seen some comments saying they want me to continue this book so i will continue with this book but i will also be writing another one.. so look out for that ;)