explanation chapter

I. CHARACTERS EXPLAINED

- felix acted oddly in various situations because like changbin he was suffering from mental illness. i don't want to specify which one(s) as i don't feel like i have enough general knowledge about personality disorders like felix' character's and don't want to mis-represent someone who has one.

- before changbin died he was not going to kill felix. he pulled the trigger to see if it would help him reach his ultimate high of power that he desired so much in that moment. he couldnt kill felix—he was the only thing keeping him relatively sane in all of his insanity.

II. ENDING EXPLAINED

- changbin died, and out of grief, heartbreak and hopelessness felix killed himself too, like romeo and juliet. he loved his grandmother but he wasn't thinking about her when he made his decision.

- it is revealed that the house that changbin brought felix to belonged to changbin's late father (beomseok seo). in his childhood we see that beomseok always came home late from work while his wife was suffering, which also aggravated changbin and led him to kill his father later on.

beomseok had been cheating on his wife with various women and mainly lived in that house rather than his own. changbin knew this and wanted to torture his father's ghost by committing evil where his father had done the same while he was alive. this was not his main motive in kidnapping felix though, just an addition to his story.

—————

if you need any more explanations, request them here!

thank you again for reading!