Part 18

I sat quietly in the shotgun seat of the car while Techno drove and Ranboo sat in the back goofing around with Tubbo. I would have hated that two days ago and been upset with Tubbo for leaving me out...But after he saved us my view shifted. Yes, that deep feeling of sadness rested over me...And I felt like I needed to cut...Like I was still worthless, but Tubbo had willingly jumped off that roof for me. His actions spoke louder than his words.

"Hey, Hey Tommy...Can we go on the Ferris wheel first?"

Tubbo pleaded, grabbed my shoulders and shook me from behind the seat, which made me laugh.

"Yeah~ Pleaaassseee."

Ranboo joined in, but they both let me go when Techno looked in the mirror at them.

"If Techno comes with."

I let out, remembering it was two people per seat...and one of us would be alone if he didn't... So both of them turned their heads to look at him, in sync.

"That's creepy."

I let out to myself.

"I never agreed to play with you kids. I'm just your chauffeur."

Tubbo pouted, crossing his arms like a child and letting out a soft whine, as though he were crying.

"Phil would join us, you're just an old man."

Techno rolled his eyes and pulled into a parking place when we arrived, making sure we all put on masks.

"Only the one ride. Who sits with who?"

He said, sliding his dark yellow, almost golden mask on over his nose...And before Tubbo spoke I decided to pipe up.

"I call Ranboo."

Tubbo and Ranboo looked at me in sync again, which oddly creeped me out but I smiled, adjusting my plain red mask.

Tubbo and Ranboo looked at each other after a second or two of looking at me and shrugged. Tubbos dark green mask somehow highlighted his dark brown eyes, and the sun made them almost a honey color.

"Guess I steal Techno...hehe."

Tubbo said, an evil smirk lifting the corner of his mouth while Techno physically let out a sigh.

"Whatever."

He said as Ranboo came to stand by me. I chuckled and stood on my tippy toes since he was taller than I was somehow.

"If I hit Techno, he'll chase....So be prepared to stick close."

Ranboos eyes went wide and I smiled.

I walked up to Tubbo and ruffled his hair, looking over my shoulder at Ranboo who nodded, and before Tubbo spoke I punched Technos arm and took off running, grabbing hold of Ranboos good hand while we took off running, knowing Techno was following as we weaved through people.

We had already paid our way in, and had some money in wallets if we wanted to spend it.

"Slow down Tommy, we don't want to run into anyone."

Ranboo called behind me, intertwining our fingers so he could stick closer.

After a few minutes I let go, leaning onto my knees and laughing while panting.

"Don't be worried, I know what I'm doing~"

I teased, seeing Ranboos eyes close slightly because he was smiling behind the half and half mask.

I knew he had split personalities...But since I did all I could to stay away from him I didn't ever really get the chance to know him...Or both of them.

"Why'd you hit him?"

He asked, looking around as though he didn't like to be crowded, which I understood so I laid my hands on his shoulders.

"Breathe. We're okay. It's just brothers playing around....Didn't you have brothers?"

He was silent while looking at the ground.

"I can't remember anything...But I don't think I did."

I smiled in sympathy and walked slightly, making sure he would walk with me, and he did.

"Okay...Memory boy, what would you like to do first?"

His eyes went wide and he let out a soft laugh. I had never noticed it before, but his voice sounded a lot like younger Technos, but he showed more emotions in it.

"Memory boy? Tubbo calls me that sometimes. Ferris wheel? You guys said we should."

I nodded, I had already known Tubbo called him that, it was why I did. I had wanted him to feel more comfortable with me.

Once we put the bar down on the Ferris wheel I smiled to myself...Wilbur had always wanted to go on one.

"Tubbo says you picked him out at that orphanage....Did you really?"

I smiled and nodded, the sun was covered by clouds and it was chilly, but we all had jackets because it was still December.

"I did actually. He was a clingy bitch boy, so I was like "Dad, can we take this one home? He won't leave me alone." and Phil just agreed."

I smiled, looking at the sky as we got to the top and looked around, thinking it'd look much nicer at night...But the sky looked as though it was from a painting.

Ranboo looked around excitedly before he looked back at me.

"Ive never heard you call him dad...You used to?"

I nodded, looking over the edge and spotting Techno being dragged around by Tubbo.

"Look, see? He's clingy."

Ranboo burst out into laughter and shoved my arm softly, making me dramatically gasp.

"You're clingy to him too."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms with a soft pout.

"How could you say such lies? I'm not clingy."

Ranboo and I both burst into laughter, so hard I leaned into the cold metal bar.

"Tommy..."

He said when we got off the Ferris wheel and walked over to get some pretzel bites with cheese.

"Yeah?"

He lifted his hurt arm that was covered by the black jacket he was wearing and I could see his smile since our masks were off for us to eat.

"I didn't do it because I had to. You didn't like me at first, and I was scared to try to get you to know me...But when I watched you jump off that roof and Tubbo followed...I knew how you felt. I saved you two because even though we're not brothers...We are blood...and I am willing to lose some for you two."

My stomach erupted with a soft feeling, hearing someone willing to do that for me even when I treated him so badly.

"You're wrong."

I said, eating one of the pretzels and enjoying the warmth of it.

"What?"

He let out, looking up at me.

"You don't have to be brother by blood...But you are still our brother."

He smiled and I winced when a hand hit the back of my head and I turned to see Techno and Tubbo, Tubbo was holding a small panda plush, a red whale plush, and a green dinosaur plush.

"That's payback."

I laughed, moving over so Tubbo could sit with me and he placed the whale plush in my lap, handing Tubbo his, and when Techno sat down...I saw the small pig plush he had in his bag... Tubbo was the most caring out of us four, but he had this thing that he did where he thought positive about everything.