Love, Hate, and Alcohol

Cerise Hood's life was upside down. She grew increasingly popular since high school because of her amazing sports abilities. On top of all that, she recently married Daring Charming and had a son named Griffin and they were her top priority. She kept it to herself for a long time and the only things keeping her sane was alcohol, her friends, her family and her favorite thing, sports.

Speaking of her friends, she was having a weekly girls night with them. She headed over to her huge closet to find something to wear. She eventually chose a tight red dress, black wedges and some matching jewelry.

She curled her hair, did her makeup and got in her limo to go to a bar called 'Wonderland's'.

Briar Beauty opened the door to the taxi she was takimg to see the girls for their weekly girls night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Briar Beauty opened the door to the taxi she was takimg to see the girls for their weekly girls night. She always did this because either she or Raven got the drunkest and couldn't drive so it be best to let someone else drive. She was wearing a pink and black dress with pink heels with straight hair.

Recently Briar had been a happy go lucky person because her husband, Hopper Croakington has been amazing. .

She tried to pretend she didn't care but deep down she did and it wasn't like her at all. She secretly loved all the attention she was getting from him and needed a new way to contain it. So this is her reason for alcohol tonight.

Darling Charming walked out of her parents castle in her light blue knee length dress and black flats

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Darling Charming walked out of her parents castle in her light blue knee length dress and black flats. Her familys been going through a lot lately. A few months ago, her mom and dads objective has changed to only see the better of a situation. They tend to go over board with it too. Like the wanted to build a waterpark in the castle and Darlings been trying to keep them at bay.

And on top of that, Dexter and Daring are suffring because of it. Daring is raising his and Cerises son and they are moving into a castle their parents got them and planning their coronation. then, She was raising her twins Blarie and Jace by herself because her husband,Chase was in Wonderland for a war. Darling really needed to get away from all this, it wasn't good for her but the problem was, where would she go? She would never ask a relative because she didn't really like them and she didn't wanna burden her friends.

Us Against The Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें