Asami shrugged and dropped her pen onto the desk. She had tried to write down what was bothering her but it didn't do much. The fact that the Colonel didn't agree to Hiroshi's plans has made her slightly annoyed. Korra was still a wanted woman in town, but Asami couldn't understand that. Korra should be rewarded for her good deeds. Perhaps talking to Jinora about it would do better.
"Well, I think you're aware about the situation that occurred a couple days ago."

"Yes I overheard my pare-"
A large knock errupted from her bedroom door. The two women gave eachother a glance at the sudden interruption.

"Asami?" Mako called from the other side of the door.

The woman rolled her eyes.
"Come in."

Mako did as he was told and opened the bedroom door, immediately regretting it when she saw that Asami had company.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude."

Asami folded her arms and looked at him with a unbothered expression. She really didn't want to speak to him right now, not after what happened in the meeting that day.
"What is it?"

Mako cleared his throat and straightened his posture.
"I wanted to apologise for my behaviour in the meeting. I didn't mean to upset you in any way." He said, looking between the two women in the room.

Asami sighed and shook her head. Maybe she was being a little too harsh on the poor boy. He's only doing his job.
"It's alright Mako." Asami responded, feeling slightly guilty.
"I should be apologising, I was rather rude."

"You had every right to be." Mako explained, clasping his hands behind his back.
"I'm only looking out for you and your family."

"I know and I'm thankful for that." The dark haired woman said, giving the guard a small smile.

Mako returned it in an instant.
"I'll be just outside this door if you need me." And with that, he stepped outside the room and closed the door.

Jinora raised a brow at the Sato and crossed her arms.
"What was that about?" She asked.

Asami turned back to her writing desk and held her head in her hands.
"Just the meeting the other day. It's nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing to me, what's got you all worked up?" Jinora asked, placing a gentle hand onto her shoulder.

Asami sighed, glancing at the rose in a vase that stood on her windowsill. Korra's rose.
"The meeting was about Korra mainly. She had saved my father and he was ordering the guard to stand down." Asami explained. Jinora suppressed the urge to smirk at the mention of Korra, she crossed her arms and continued to listen.
"However, Colonel Tenzin didn't agree. He said that Korra was just doing these actions to get close to the family. Do you think they're right?"

Jinora hummed. She knew Korra wasn't like that at all.
"No, I disagree." She said. Her words made Asami smile slightly, at least someone has the same views as her.
"I'm sure the Red Lotus wouldn't go to the extreme with their contracts like my father says they do."

"Korra has saved both of my parents, I can't help but think that Korra isn't who we think she is." Asami sighed, smiling as she looked at the rose.
"She's different."

Jinora let out a smug smirk. She had an idea.
"Maybe you should get out the Manor a bit. You've been cooped up in here for far too long." Jinora suggested which made Asami look at her with confusion.

"I can't just leave, it's not safe out there for me." However, she knew she was more than safe. Korra was out there somewhere, no one could touch her with the assassin around; where ever she was.

"You'll have your guards with you." She commented, gesturing to the bedroom door where Bolin and Mako were posted.
"Or you could leave the town with me. We could visit my grandma for a few days. The Red Lotus wouldn't even realise that you left."

Asami pinched the bridge of her nose. She really could use a break from this nonsense but her father wouldn't allow this at all and she knew that .
"I have to agree, Katara's home is very cozy."

"More of a reason to visit her again." Jinora chuckled, sitting back down on Asami's bed.

The Sato exhaled in defeat.
"You have a point, maybe I do need a break." She did need one indeed but her father would never approve of this, not after everything that's happened lately. Taking a break with Katara would be wonderful though, the small cottage surrounded by nature; that's all she wanted. Would Korra visit her too if she left for a few days?

"Just a precaution, you won't be eating 5 stars everyday." Jinora joked. Asami let out a giggle at her comment.
"The meals are mainly fresh fish."

"I don't mind. I've always wanted to learn how to fish anyway." Miss Sato admitted, opening up her diary to a clean page.

The younger woman smiled, this was perfect.
"I know someone who has a funny way of fishing."

Asami begun to sketch whatever came to her mind into her diary.
"Really? How so?" She asked.

"Bow and arrow. She's a good archer." Jinora responded, remembering the last time she had lessons from her friend.

Miss Sato stopped her sketching and turned to Jinora in surprise.
"She must be excellent. That sounds quite difficult."

Jinora nodded with a smile.
"She teaches me whenever she gets the chance."

Asami let out another sigh, catching Jinora's gaze once again.
"I'll have to ask my father about this you know? he won't like the idea."

"I know, but it's worth a shot."

Asami nodded with a smile. She'll speak to her father later.