Chapter 3

The ground starts shaking. I cant see anything. I hear screaming all around me the lights started to flicker and then they turn off
What do I do? What do I do? We learned about this in school. What, what did they say? I cant think of anything. I look up and see the roof starting to crumble. I run to the closest cover which happens to standing in a door way.
My head starts hurting and I cant breathe. Dust surrounds me. My mind starts realing. Finally the shaking stops. I slowly climb out of the rubble. Horror fills my eyes. I see hundreds of people hurt of dead. People scream for there loved ones.
Oh no!
Emma, Max. Where are they? I start yelling there names. I look for them but all i can see Is disaster and people crying over loved dead ones, and the wounded stumbling around looking for help. I see a little girl sitting, her arms around her knees sobbing about 5 feet away from me. I walk over to her.

"Do you need some help are you hurt?" I ask the girl as I crouch down. She looks up her face full of tears and nods.

"I cant find my mommy or daddy!" she crys breaking out into more uncontrollable tears.

"Dont worry I will help you find them. My name is Lizz by the way." I say put ing my hand out in front of her.
"Ok," she says grabing my hand and standing up "My name is Abbey."