part 6

"I had no idea you felt this way,"
I said in between a breath.

"Oh yeah? I feel like I've hinted it to you a couple of times by now."

With his response, I sat up in surprise.

"What?! I haven't even noticed..."
"It's either I'll be in a teasing mood or a helpful mood, it's really nowhere in between."
"Yeah, you're usually your bratty self."

"Hey!"
His face held a narcissistic pout.
"I can't be that bad, can I, honey?"

He cupped my face in his hands, then gave me soft kiss.

He tried to bring it to a higher setting by trying to find my tongue once more, but I pulled back, although our lips where still remarkably close.

"Hanako, this feels so amazing, but I think I better take this slow."

His grip on my face loosened a bit and he slowly started to move back.

"This is the first time this ever happened to me, and I feel like I need to take my time to enjoy it,"
I explained.

"Oh, okay," he said.
"But I might surprise you every now and then, so keep a look out."

He graced his bottom lip with his thumb and winked at me with a smirk.

I was probably blushing a bit too much at this.

Dumb. Cute, but dumb.

I stuck out my tongue at him in a kid-ish-like manner and stole his hat.

I giggled as he tried to grab for it while I was holding it out of his reach.
I placed it on my head, and I guess he thought I looked adorable in his hat, because he was the one blushing hard now.

I jumped off the windowsill as he tried to catch me and give me another kiss.

We both laughed as we ran and danced around in the faint sunset light coming from the stained glass as I was avoiding him.