part 5

Hanako slightly licked his lips while he glanced up and down at me, and I could tell he thought he was doing good, which was true.

"How was that?" He asked.

I was still in shock, so the best I could muster out was a "better."

"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean it was better than the first time."
"Oh? Should I try and beat the high score?"

A couple tingles went down my back as he graced my neck with his hand that was on my face.

"Mmmm-"
I managed to get that out as an answer.

As he held the back of my neck, he went in to give me a soft neck bite, then a cat-like lick over it.

I accidentally let out a faint soft moan, which caused him to pull back and catch another glimpse of my face, just before going in and shutting me up with another kiss.

We went back and forth for a little bit, as he deepened the kiss by the minute.

This was such a new sensation because I never have had a real crush before.
Guys and some girls would flirt with me from time to time, but I didn't actually return the feeling back to them.
I still feel guilty if I think too hard about it.

But this love took me by surprise.
I always considered Hanako my friend, but occasionally I would think about what would happen if he started to fall for me.

And then here we are, unexpectedly.

This time, we pulled back at almost the exact same moment, for we were both severely out of breath.

I leaned back against the wall to catch some air, but still made eye contact with Hanako.